76561198081976605.png

#23 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:26 AM

I just added buffsto help farming :) windwalk can affect to pvp :)

NPC helper buff section done please test and check it

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#24 Hoangct

Hoangct

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: MrBig
  • Level: 0
  • Clan: BkBro
  • 2ºCharacters: Levine

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:30 AM

Still want dualbox :)
I will consider about playing or not ! Have not much time to play with only 1 char 
I got used to playing multi accs at the same time ^^

#25 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

Still want dualbox :)
I will consider about playing or not ! Have not much time to play with only 1 char 
I got used to playing multi accs at the same time ^^

Playing with 2 chars at same time is more weird than just manage one. also hp , mana regeneration is doubled :) so you dont need constant heal . and you have some farming buffs for 5 hours at npc.

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#26 Tear

Tear

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Tear

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

How many people do you expect on opening? Because you can increase number of peoples joining if you add full PP/SE buffs on NPC buffer for maybe 2 weeks or something then remove/limit it. Because there are many cons and pros between adding or removing NPC buffer and also Dual boxing but most it will affect number of people joining the server.

#27 snx88

snx88

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: snx88

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:20 PM

hey there guys, i just wanna give my opinion as old chronicle lower and huge fan of lineage2 in general
and just wanted to say that adding any of these buff or any other makes game not the game it suppose to be and if id have vote right id say strongly no against any additional help from newbie buffer on lwl 24 or higher but if u gonna do something like this this is what id like to see.

bless body / soul   lvl2
shield                    lvl2
might                     lvl2
hastle                    lvl2 maybe lwl 1 not 2 
empower ? hell no adding lwl2 emp will make se mostly useless but thats just my opinion as that other guy said in comment above
acument ?             lwl1 ocf if warriors getting haste and might i don't see why no
death whisper        lvl1 god no
wind walk ?  no no no
//mana regeneration  lvl2 
//hp regeneration       lvl2
//decrease weight      lvl2 no really no no no

and ofc offtopic newbie question when live serwer start gonna take place?

#28 Tear

Tear

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:35 PM

Also if we look on might and shield lvl2 there is no benefit from elf/d.elf fighter self buffs.

#29 Avalanche

Avalanche

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Avalanche
  • Clan: Wolves
  • 2ºCharacters: Noisia

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

hey there guys, i just wanna give my opinion as old chronicle lower and huge fan of lineage2 in general
and just wanted to say that adding any of these buff or any other makes game not the game it suppose to be and if id have vote right id say strongly no against any additional help from newbie buffer on lwl 24 or higher but if u gonna do something like this this is what id like to see.

bless body / soul   lvl2
shield                    lvl2
might                     lvl2
hastle                    lvl2 maybe lwl 1 not 2 
empower ? hell no adding lwl2 emp will make se mostly useless but thats just my opinion as that other guy said in comment above
acument ?             lwl1 ocf if warriors getting haste and might i don't see why no
death whisper        lvl1 god no
wind walk ?  no no no
//mana regeneration  lvl2 
//hp regeneration       lvl2
//decrease weight      lvl2 no really no no no

and ofc offtopic newbie question when live serwer start gonna take place?

+1

#30 Hoangct

Hoangct

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

Playing with 2 chars at same time is more weird than just manage one. also hp , mana regeneration is doubled :) so you dont need constant heal . and you have some farming buffs for 5 hours at npc.

Like i said before, i (and maybe some others) will always play multi accs at the same time.
We now have work to do, and time for game is not much, only few hours a day. Server includes people in many different countries, in many time zones. So just imagine, when i log in, i have to find party if i want to farm. You added newbie buff, but with it we will get hard to farm in high level areas (like catacomb ... ) And if i like to sit in Giran for trading, i cannot farm :). That's the reason why i want to play 2 accs or more. I can handle with them, so why cant i do ? 
You can make a rule as the last C1, no dualbox in pvp or something like that ... And if you still not allowed dualbox, i believe that the number of Vietnamese players will decrease much :)
A good server will make good population, not the rule :)
Thank for reading !

#31 Avalanche

Avalanche

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

Like i said before, i (and maybe some others) will always play multi accs at the same time.
We now have work to do, and time for game is not much, only few hours a day. Server includes people in many different countries, in many time zones. So just imagine, when i log in, i have to find party if i want to farm. You added newbie buff, but with it we will get hard to farm in high level areas (like catacomb ... ) And if i like to sit in Giran for trading, i cannot farm :). That's the reason why i want to play 2 accs or more. I can handle with them, so why cant i do ? 
You can make a rule as the last C1, no dualbox in pvp or something like that ... And if you still not allowed dualbox, i believe that the number of Vietnamese players will decrease much :)
A good server will make good population, not the rule :)
Thank for reading !

" You can make a rule as the last C1, no dualbox in pvp or something like that " Yes, then again GM gonna get flooded with screens which proof or disproof or approof of someone boxing,dualboing, and etc.

Look from another perspective - player gets killed (solo box) , killer (dual box). Now what thoughts runs thro (solo box) players head? "wtf is this shit, why is this happening, is this allowed? thats not fair, to compete with him  i need to dual box too ? but i dont want to ? I dont need this shit -  i quit.   Conclusion - dicouraged player. 

Player gets killed (solo box), killer (solo box), thoughts runs thro players head. Huh, GF, fair and square, i probably need get better items to get him, or lvl more... or learn how to play ...     Conclusion  - encouraged player.

Seems legit

More than that, everyone will have to find a party to farm and for everyone it will be hard - not just for you. 

And more than that, this game was desinged to play "solo box" , dualbox was just an exploit.

And more than that, i rather run with 2 real ppl in my party, than with 2 boxes of mine in some cave and call my self a "Cave Master"   ( But thats just mine opinion )

There may be some mistakes in my grammar.

#32 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

Hoangct

1) I want try something different than c1. can work or not but it must deserve a chance.  The first and most important part is give players almost the same help that they can get by dualboxing but from npc. and i beleive those changes do not affect nothing in pvp.

2) There are many high cronicle servers. and many servers that allows dualbox . my motivation is offer something different to l2 players. you maybe should open your mind and try different stuff . Hispanic people say "doing the same will result the same"

Also is not only the buffs.

-Warriros class HP regeneration = x2

-Wizards class MP regeneration = X2.5

* So maybe kill one big mob solo is hard and let you with low hp or mp but then you sitdow and regen more fast

-Global party matching system. ALT + C *you can search party rooms , or create your one . this feature now is global !

-Party x3

*If you dont find party you exp lower but good party rate pay back. so when you find party you recover exp that you may could not get when solo

You can see each stuff i've added have its sense...

Tear

I can consider might and shield level 1 . but i believe elfs warriors self buff is to cover they low CON .

snx88

Empower is level 1  gives like 18% m attack.  Thats why i added magic barrier buff aswell :)

Were on Facebook - VK:

#33 snx88

snx88

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: snx88

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hoangct

1) I want try something different than c1. can work or not but it must deserve a chance.  The first and most important part is give players almost the same help that they can get by dualboxing but from npc. and i beleive those changes do not affect nothing in pvp.

2) There are many high cronicle servers. and many servers that allows dualbox . my motivation is offer something different to l2 players. you maybe should open your mind and try different stuff . Hispanic people say "doing the same will result the same"

Also is not only the buffs.

-Warriros class HP regeneration = x2

-Wizards class MP regeneration = X2.5

* So maybe kill one big mob solo is hard and let you with low hp or mp but then you sitdow and regen more fast

-Global party matching system. ALT + C *you can search party rooms , or create your one . this feature now is global !

-Party x3

*If you dont find party you exp lower but good party rate pay back. so when you find party you recover exp that you may could not get when solo

You can see each stuff i've added have its sense...

Tear

I can consider might and shield level 1 . but i believe elfs warriors self buff is to cover they low CON .

snx88

Empower is level 1  gives like 18% m attack.  Thats why i added magic barrier buff aswell :)

oh well then i have nothing to argue about adding mb great idea:) 

yet gonna ask again when did serwer start gonna take place? the other post i read 25 dec so it will be beta or live ?iam confused since in serwer info says alfa beta.

sorry for spam but iam really pumped for this and cant w8 :)

#34 Hoangct

Hoangct

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

" You can make a rule as the last C1, no dualbox in pvp or something like that " Yes, then again GM gonna get flooded with screens which proof or disproof or approof of someone boxing,dualboing, and etc.

Look from another perspective - player gets killed (solo box) , killer (dual box). Now what thoughts runs thro (solo box) players head? "wtf is this shit, why is this happening, is this allowed? thats not fair, to compete with him  i need to dual box too ? but i dont want to ? I dont need this shit -  i quit.   Conclusion - dicouraged player. 

Player gets killed (solo box), killer (solo box), thoughts runs thro players head. Huh, GF, fair and square, i probably need get better items to get him, or lvl more... or learn how to play ...     Conclusion  - encouraged player.

Seems legit

More than that, everyone will have to find a party to farm and for everyone it will be hard - not just for you. 

And more than that, this game was desinged to play "solo box" , dualbox was just an exploit.

And more than that, i rather run with 2 real ppl in my party, than with 2 boxes of mine in some cave and call my self a "Cave Master"   ( But thats just mine opinion )

I didnt say that i dont like to make party with other players. It will be nice to have friends, but what can i do when i want to farm in this area but others dont ? I didnt say that only me get hard in finding party :) I just want to say that PERMIT dualbox, so people like me can play dualbox. And in PVP, i said that because GM did it before. In my opinion, when pvp, controlling 1 char is better than multi. 
I like to have friends in my party, but i dont want to spend all my spare time to find party members always.
The End, it's my opinion and my habit when i play this game, so if u dont want dualbox, just do it.
This game now is a MEMORY, not a new challenge, so i dont hope a new result as u said. Thank u :)

#35 Hoangct

Hoangct

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:50 PM

And these are what i see : 
+ Why add buffs ? So Aura Def and Attack dont get benefit :)
+ MP and HP regeneration : So who will need EE and Bishop in party ?
+ When i look for party in global chat, then make a party, move to farm area, then 1 quit (and i dont know he will log in again or not), i have to return to lower area, or spend time to find another :)
+ When i'm farming, someone want to buy an items in my dwarf, so i have to log out main char, and log in dwarf, trade, then log again main char ... And when i sit for regeneration, i want to see waht people selling in Giran, what can i do ?
Many many problem that make me want to play multi accs.
I understand what u want to do, what you hope. But the reason for not dualbox really is ?
Low rate is a good choice in my opinion ! DEAR

#36 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:53 PM

1) You should be able to farm solo without dualbox: http://lineage2-clas...age=2#entry9205

Anyway you had many beta time to know that im not liying you in that.

2) Offline store is not counted as client by our system i believe.

3) Aura buffs are only to elves class to cover their low CON stat . anyway i can lower the might and shield from helper to lvl1

4) "+MP and HP regeneration : So who will need EE and Bishop in party ?".  And with dualbox who will need EE or Bishop in a party ? . also give more hp-mp regen do not disturb buffers class is not instant heal.

5) And about MEMORY prelude client (c0) do not allow that player open client 2 times :) , recover original aspect of game , offer something different .

snx88 i opened some betas before , the announce of "alpha beta" is old. day 25 will be live :)

Were on Facebook - VK:

#37 Hoangct

Hoangct

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

Maybe u dont understand me, and i dont understand you too !
You still dont say why you dont allowed dualbox ? It will effect to the game ? People who dualbox will get more benefit than others ? Or dualbox will make us reach the top faster ? So you should remove all newbie buffs. We can use potions in common shops, sit for mana or make jobs for recharger, prophet and bishop.
Btw, thank u for all, i will wait for the last decision ! Have fun to you :)

#madocter

your awser about why i disable is here: http://lineage2-clas...age=2#entry9205

- I dont want that people use dualbox in pvp and dont want moderate its usage again like when c1

- Game is designed for at least 1.000 players so without dualbox and without newbye helper it will be unconfortable to play. Again . buffs from newbye do not disturb buffer class since are low level ones and just some of them that help at farming.

Sorry but can give you more repplys that i currently did :)

#38 Avalanche

Avalanche

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:52 AM

I didnt say that i dont like to make party with other players. It will be nice to have friends, but what can i do when i want to farm in this area but others dont ? I didnt say that only me get hard in finding party :) I just want to say that PERMIT dualbox, so people like me can play dualbox. And in PVP, i said that because GM did it before. In my opinion, when pvp, controlling 1 char is better than multi. 
I like to have friends in my party, but i dont want to spend all my spare time to find party members always.
The End, it's my opinion and my habit when i play this game, so if u dont want dualbox, just do it.
This game now is a MEMORY, not a new challenge, so i dont hope a new result as u said. Thank u :)

Now we go that road again huh ...? Okay. Well i didnt say that you dont like to make party with other ppl. 

"It will be nice to have friends, but what can i do when i want to farm in this area but others dont ?" Do exactly what any other player would do.

" I didnt say that only me get hard in finding party " My point was, for everyone will be as hard as for you. The level of difficulty is equal.

"I just want to say that PERMIT dualbox, so people like me can play dualbox" People "like you" ? What kinda people are those ? Some special ?

'And in PVP, i said that because GM did it before. In my opinion, when pvp, controlling 1 char is better than multi' Are you seriously think someone here is that stupid ? We both know where this is going. In forum ppl complaining with screens cuz they got killed by multy box, raging ppl, flamme in chat, disturbance in game. 

Man you are missing the point here, solo box = equality, and its fair for everyone. Players who comes to play here know, this all game is euqal and fair.

Its you habit you say... Well to change habits person needs 21 days. I believe you will play more than that.

"This game now is a MEMORY, not a new challenge, so i dont hope a new result as u said" No new challenge ? Man then what a hell you are doing here? PvP's Sieges clan wars eveything has been done already. This game is like a game of chess or chachmats - its the same game, but you can play it over and over, and get same amount satisfaction by winning or losing. Or just being in it.

And these are what i see : 
+ Why add buffs ? So Aura Def and Attack dont get benefit :)
+ MP and HP regeneration : So who will need EE and Bishop in party ?
+ When i look for party in global chat, then make a party, move to farm area, then 1 quit (and i dont know he will log in again or not), i have to return to lower area, or spend time to find another :)
+ When i'm farming, someone want to buy an items in my dwarf, so i have to log out main char, and log in dwarf, trade, then log again main char ... And when i sit for regeneration, i want to see waht people selling in Giran, what can i do ?
I understand what u want to do, what you hope. But the reason for not dualbox really is ?
Low rate is a good choice in my opinion ! DEAR

"+ Why add buffs ? So Aura Def and Attack dont get benefit" Now seriuosly, thats your concern ? So unfair fights with dualbox does not disturb you, but this.. this do ?

"+ MP and HP regeneration : So who will need EE and Bishop in party ?" Well heres the thing, those are over time, you actually need to find a safe place and sit down for a bit, to regen MP and HP ( wich might be something new for you, since you dualboxing all the time, i dont hope you to understand that actions, but yeh, ppl do that) So in parties EE and Bishop gonna be more useful than ever, Heal while in combat, buffs with you. Cant get better than that.

'+ When i look for party in global chat, then make a party, move to farm area, then 1 quit (and i dont know he will log in again or not), i have to return to lower area, or spend time to find another ' Again, everyone will have to do that, everyone will have to manage this. Thats why clans, partys, gains much more value.

"+ When i'm farming, someone want to buy an items in my dwarf, so i have to log out main char, and log in dwarf, trade, then log again main char ... And when i sit for regeneration, i want to see waht people selling in Giran, what can i do ?" well huh, thats what players used to do back in the old days. Didnt bother them that much. Besides, maybe offline shop wouldnt afects dualboxing. 

"Many problem that make me want play multi accs" Thats not a problems, that just an cheap excuses. You need to make a better point.

Like, for example, Dualbox would be great if there really low amount of players online, then to get top items, players need to farm deep , and thats pretty hard to manage alone. Thats the point. But then again, if there is so few players online, whats the point in playing ? It gets more like offline solo game.  Besides i believe that in any case, if things went south, there will be possibility to allow dualbox. But give it a chance. Maybe there would be more ppl from the start by allowing dualbox, but then again maybe they would leave as fast as they came. Ppl who put more time in to game, and who knows that "fair" stands by their side, tends to value what they reached and what they got. Im not meant to be offensive to you or anyone else, its just how i talk, bit agressive. And thats clearly just my points, and my opinion. 

#39 Hoangct

Hoangct

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:39 PM

Thank you Avalanche for the things you said above :)
Yes, i have not enough time to play 1 char, it's MY PROBLEM. and i dont want to talk more here. If there's no dualbox, i'll quit ! 

#40 Tear

Tear

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

I think the biggest problem will be lack of players on opening day!

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users