Photo

Abusing Mobs in abandoned camp.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: Allow Lure ? attack monsters from safe locations (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Allow Lure ?

1. Yes (25 votes [40.32%])

Percentage of vote: 40.32%

2. No (30 votes [48.39%])

Percentage of vote: 48.39%

3. I do not care. impartial (7 votes [11.29%])

Percentage of vote: 11.29%

Vote

#21 Megazoid

Megazoid

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Blackbird
  • Level: 27
  • Clan: %clanname%

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (liponpusti @ Jun 23 2013, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was farming in abandoned camps when i saw players stacking mobs (Ol Mahum 23+ which is quest for adena also) and hitting them from the top of the hill. Obviously this is an exploit. if its allowed, fine by me.

Players: Legend , Father , Sens , Lags , Tyko and some others also.

there are ways to kill crowd and without the hill, this game moment,liponpusti - noob

#22 liponpusti

liponpusti

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: liponpusti

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Megazoid @ Jun 23 2013, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there are ways to kill crowd and without the hill, this game moment,liponpusti - noob

I used to play c1 10 years ago.i tried to do the same and i got banned withmy friends. Cut the lecture, hitting mobs without hitting you back is an exploit. This is a bug and when u tale advantage of it, it is an exploit. It is like dualbox and worse. U cant fix it but u can control it . So, you are calling me a noob for reporting the obvious.

#23 elxdark

elxdark

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: elxdark

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (liponpusti @ Jun 23 2013, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to play c1 10 years ago.i tried to do the same and i got banned withmy friends. Cut the lecture, hitting mobs without hitting you back is an exploit. This is a bug and when u tale advantage of it, it is an exploit. It is like dualbox and worse. U cant fix it but u can control it . So, you are calling me a noob for reporting the obvious.

Don't try to argue with these people... I tried and I got nothing.

#24 Worrent

Worrent

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Worrent

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

There is infact a difference between keeping mobs cc'd and map abuse. That's exactly what catching a mob on a hill or ledge so they can't get to you is, it's map abuse which is not intended by developers.

#25 elxdark

elxdark

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Worrent @ Jun 23 2013, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is infact a difference between keeping mobs cc'd and map abuse. That's exactly what catching a mob on a hill or ledge so they can't get to you is, it's map abuse which is not intended by developers.

Exactly, I tried to explain this to the other guy, but he's too much butthead.

#26 Worrent

Worrent

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Worrent

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (elxdark @ Jun 23 2013, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly, I tried to explain this to the other guy, but he's too much butthead.

Ok well lets no insult each other this is just a forum conversation. The admin can choose if there is to be a punishment whether it be a warning, 24, 48, 72 hour jail or the ban hammer. Or there maybe nothing done! So lets try and keep it friendly here. If you don't agree with using the glitch, exploit, clever use of the map or whatever you wanna label it as, then don't use it!

#27 elxdark

elxdark

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (Worrent @ Jun 23 2013, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok well lets no insult each other this is just a forum conversation. The admin can choose if there is to be a punishment whether it be a warning, 24, 48, 72 hour jail or the ban hammer. Or there maybe nothing done! So lets try and keep it friendly here. If you don't agree with using the glitch, exploit, clever use of the map or whatever you wanna label it as, then don't use it!

Sorry if my words were rude, but I just get angry with these things, I wonder why, I mean, why the hell someone in 2013 would use an exploit in a low rate c1 server lol.

But yeah, I don't agree with this, and I will never do it.

#28 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

The fact is not GM sentence. players are who do not like this exploit . so will not be allowned.

Its C1 feature ? i dont know i think is c1 bug . About farming with slow . and damage area skills is part of game in fact you can read in prima guide. mages and archers can farm killing slow monster like crawlers of exe . portas of cruma. or making poison + sleeping cloud.

But is not fair i think if monster can attack you.

NO LURE
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#29 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: badger
  • 2ºCharacters: Tyko

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

I see that ppl have butthurt because they was banned 10 yrs ago because of the killing monsters from hills. But it's not enough to do some shit here. I've played on large C1 servers where this was allowed and nobody was banned because of it.

You can call this exploit, but it's untrue. All exploits for L2 that I know require external tools and hacking game protocol. The subject doesn't. It's only element of game process and I'm sure that developers was aware of it (there are a lot of places on the game map where you can attack mobs and be inaccessible for them)

Also it will be great to create server rules and punish only those who break this rules.

#30 elxdark

elxdark

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Jun 23 2013, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fact is not GM sentence. players are who do not like this exploit . so will not be allowned.

Its C1 feature ? i dont know i think is c1 bug . About farming with slow . and damage area skills is part of game in fact you can read in prima guide. mages and archers can farm killing slow monster like crawlers of exe . portas of cruma. or making poison + sleeping cloud.

NO LURE

Thank you.

No more lure guys please.

#31 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Jun 23 2013, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<...>
NO LURE

I don't understand your first sentences, sorry (my eng lvl isn't high). But I want to say that know a lot of ppl who likes lure as well.
And as for me, fair/unfair should not be criterion in making decisions concerning killing mobs.

#32 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 23 2013, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see that ppl have butthurt because they was banned 10 yrs ago because of the killing monsters from hills. But it's not enough to do some shit here. I've played on large C1 servers where this was allowed and nobody was banned because of it.

You can call this exploit, but it's untrue. All exploits for L2 that I know require external tools and hacking game protocol. The subject doesn't. It's only element of game process and I'm sure that developers was aware of it (there are a lot of places on the game map where you can attack mobs and be inaccessible for them)

Also it will be great to create server rules and punish only those who break this rules.

When you see go webpage you read " The way it was mean to be " you do not need any external tool but if monster can get you is because game was not finished. is a lack of feature , somethink that do not work how it should do it, a error , a "bug"

Rules:
http://forum.lineage...?act=boardrules

-No bug exploits. If you find a bug should tell to admin

Imagine that without any external tool if you get by error/bug 100kkk adenas . thats should be allowned ?.
Also the other fact that most of player i would say 70% ?? they do not like Lure .

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#33 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

I would say that percent of players who dont like lure is less. I think about 50%. The only thing that stops those who like lures from writing message here is bad english.

No bug exploits. If you find a bug should tell to admin
As I wrote here Lure is not a bug.

Btw, you can't get 100kk here without using external tools. Ask Smeli (:

#34 elxdark

elxdark

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 23 2013, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would say that percent of players who dont like lure is less. I think about 50%. The only thing that stops those who like lures from writing message here is bad english.

No bug exploits. If you find a bug should tell to admin
As I wrote here Lure is not a bug.

Btw, you can't get 100kk here without using external tools. Ask Smeli (:

dude, to make a long story short, no more lure, it's pretty easy.

#35 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

dude, that message was addressed to GM

#36 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 23 2013, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude, that message was addressed to GM

Im know what i say 70 % is correct ammount i have acces to stats. i have information sources for example who did Lure to farm . who like , who do not like. i think the correct ammount is near 75%

example: normal time to get level 20 : 24 - 26 Hours

time doing lure : 16 hours even 14 Hours to get lvl 20

A developer could do a mistake and you can get advantage exp , or Adena. no external program needed. also sometimes computers can go crazy
the fact that monsters cant climb mountain is terrible error of developers . i know people who have contact with original L2 creatives for example do you know that soulshots was maded by error ?

# Why soulshots ?

"It was a error from our part, a big error ." The game was not designed for continuated use of Soulshots. Them was added like a help for certain situations, and dungeons. But due economic system of game , many players could mantain continuated use of Soulshot. Due this mages was in disadvantage thats why we added spiritshots. but mages still in disadvantage then blessed spiritshots camed. Also developers use to focus on popular class like Mages , Daggers Many of times they had no time for test and unbalance was common, they fix unbalance adding more content to game like SA . new skills and so on. They had politic of do not remove game patterns.

Sauce

Were on Facebook - VK:

#37 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

small qualification: you can't make lure before 20 lvl. because lure requires mass skills that are available only after getting 1st occupation.

Your logic: if player doesn't use lures to exp, then he doesn't like lure, It's incorrect. To make lure you need: 1. know places where to do lure; 2. to gather party of players with specific classes. So not all people can make lure -- this doesn't mean that they dislike like lure. They even can be indifferent to lures.
Furthermore, as for me, I like lures and for me it's considerable part of C1. And I know a lot of players that like lures as well.
I think it's ok when players has ability to get experience bit faster then killing monsters one by one.
btw, on another L2 server (you know it) lures are allowed and are treated as part of the game.

I'm just wondered how fast you've made the decision to forbid lures. You've read messages from 3 people who dislike it and it was enough for you. No matter exploit it or now -- lures are important part of first chronicles for many people. And will be better to review your decision. Mb lures should be partially allowed or something like this.

#38 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:43 PM

small qualification: you can't make lure before 20 lvl. because lure requires mass skills that are available only after getting 1st occupation.

You can make lure on all ruins if you are ranged. killing dungeons monster without get damaged not bad, I dont know if im qualified but we can ask original L2 creative about Lure. I just 100% sure is not original desing of game . not intention of dev . you can slow , poison , mass sleep , use area skills , attack low speed monsters. even you can read on prima guide about those tactics. but i didnt read about Lure .

Your logic: if player doesn't use lures to exp, then he doesn't like lure, It's incorrect.

Thats not my logic. the fact only your team agree on Lure. is simple

I'm just wondered how fast you've made the decision to forbid lures. And will be better to review your decision. Mb lures should be partially allowed or something

I still wait a while.

PDT: about other servers that maybe allow lure , npc buffer , dualbox , and why not external programs. i do not care about them
Intention of this new proyect is make thinks how it was designed to be originally

Were on Facebook - VK:

#39 D-Tonic

D-Tonic

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Tarok
  • Level: 12
  • 2ºCharacters: 1

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:28 AM

Greetings dear badger.
Actually is very simple.
if i climb to a roof, and begin throwing stones at someone while he walks on the street, will he come running to the wall of the building and stand still, looking up, letting me stone him to death? ¿Wont he search for a stair to go up and beat the crap out of me, or run away? So wont a hyena-like-humanoid, and thats why they corrected that in later chronicles.

Anyway you can actually make a poll "Lure: allowed or not?". If much people thinks it should be allowed then you got admins attention.

Good luck, see you around.

#40 liponpusti

liponpusti

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: liponpusti

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (D-Tonic @ Jun 24 2013, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings dear badger.
Actually is very simple.
if i climb to a roof, and begin throwing stones at someone while he walks on the street, will he come running to the wall of the building and stand still, looking up, letting me stone him to death? ¿Wont he search for a stair to go up and beat the crap out of me, or run away? So wont a hyena-like-humanoid, and thats why they corrected that in later chronicles.

This guy has a point!!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)