Photo

Abusing Mobs in abandoned camp.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: Allow Lure ? attack monsters from safe locations (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Allow Lure ?

1. Yes (25 votes [40.32%])

Percentage of vote: 40.32%

2. No (30 votes [48.39%])

Percentage of vote: 48.39%

3. I do not care. impartial (7 votes [11.29%])

Percentage of vote: 11.29%

Vote

#81 elxdark

elxdark

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: elxdark

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (Silver @ Jun 25 2013, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, 1st archer is "shooting from the climb".
The 2nd archer is just killing mobs, by kiting them.

Who will lvlup faster?
Answer: full equally. MP drains out at the same time.

But GM pointed at archer`s lvl, to abuse you all, how "cheating" lure can be, wooo... That means no understanding of the levelling process at all.

I repeat,I just don't care if you lvlup faster than us, I'm just saying that's an exploit.

#82 Silver

Silver

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: o9e6y

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (elxdark @ Jun 25 2013, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I repeat,I just don't care if you lvlup faster than us, I'm just saying that's an exploit.

So I just dont care too, exploits must be patched, no?

Anyway, read my posts again, I haven`t said that it is "fine to kill mobs using this", I just said that for archer it`s no difference between the ways he kill mobs.

Ok, we`ll never use that "exploit" from now on (i speak for myself now, i`m not the CL), but when we lvlup faster AGAIN, what another "exploit" will you find "used" by us? Maybe healing at combat? Or using long-range skills on a slow mobs, they can`t just go and hit u then? biggrin.gif

#83 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: badger
  • 2ºCharacters: Tyko

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

Hm. 20 yes, 18 no
GM, check please, whether somebody has voted several times (i.e. from one IP)

If there are no violations, it's time to allow LUREs!

#84 liponpusti

liponpusti

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: liponpusti

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

But all of you can`t see the difference between real cheats and self gaming skills, huh?

Did not know that "luring" requires advanced gaming skills that others cant have. You have to be that kind of special person.

As the admin stated, it is not right when some people are almost same lvl with people that lure and they have 2 days more playtime. Not only lure must stop, but all of you who exploited should get deleveled because by the time it was mentioned in forums , you were still doing it.

#85 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (Silver @ Jun 25 2013, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the player got his lvl faster than other - not MUCH faster, just for an hour or two... CHEATER! Not you stupid, and can`t find ways how to lvlup faster.. He is GUILTY! Damn, isn`t it an stereotypic european thinking? Like "everyone, who is doing thins unlike the rest, is guilty, madman, and such"..

If russian players know how to play, know where to grind, and how to reach certain lvl with short time, and the others don`t - that`s not the russians` problem. Well, lure is prohibited - ok (though i can`t use it too, don`t used it on this server, and prefer soloing in classic type).

If we still lvlup faster, not using lure or such, what do other "good players" will invent next time, to prove that we`re cheaters, not they`re idiots? biggrin.gif

Well im impartial on this i voted. "i do not care"

#

Why do you think in official , or private server that you played didnt get not punished for lure ?

*on official server administration Fix errors. instead of punish . why ? because how you can punish if playing around 6k of people ??
*Also remember on official all is allowned. dualbox . Bots . etc...
*The same for some private servers.

#

Im agree when you go webpage you read C1 . and c1 means freedom , different than others. and Lure is both stuff
But you also read "the way it was mean to be" and i doub developers planed make Lure posible. in fact they fixed as son as posible.

#

One think is play in team . do correct quests. tactic farming and so on. you can kill slow monsters with AOE skills just runing in circles. or using poison. or using slow. Is part of game.

But in 5 mins grab 20 monsters and kill all of them with AOE in 2 mins. since other player must spent the double time to kill the same ammount. just because your class have AOE. is unfair not to the monsters yes for the other players. and even more consider that most of people voted No. and only 1 clan in server is doing Lure.

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#86 Silver

Silver

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: o9e6y

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

Only 1 clan? ok, tell me pls, how do ppl kill the Soul Scavenger in no-grade equip, in the ruins of despair? biggrin.gif
And that`s just 1 thing that I saw by myself, no doubt there are others who do stuff like that. But no one reported them. Only our clan is in sight, somehow.

I repeat, let`s prohibit lure and stop using it, okay, maybe it`ll be good for all. Just stop thinking in one way, the way "1 clan is bad, cheaters, exploiters, level up too fast, etc... and all others are good".

+++
I will start a new char, SH, levl up him fast, and go to cruma to make a wonderful AoE farm there. No exploits, but nice grind biggrin.gif

#87 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (Silver @ Jun 25 2013, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only 1 clan? ok, tell me pls, how do ppl kill the Soul Scavenger in no-grade equip, in the ruins of despair? biggrin.gif
And that`s just 1 thing that I saw by myself, no doubt there are others who do stuff like that. But no one reported them. Only our clan is in sight, somehow.

I repeat, let`s prohibit lure and stop using it, okay, maybe it`ll be good for all. Just stop thinking in one way, the way "1 clan is bad, cheaters, exploiters, level up too fast, etc... and all others are good".

+++
I will start a new char, SH, levl up him fast, and go to cruma to make a wonderful AoE farm there. No exploits, but nice grind biggrin.gif

Sincerently I admire and is honor to me had Pro people playing on server. i just say my opinion about this. Thanks for understand decision

Remember i didnt create this topic i saw you doing Lure before but i repeat im impartial.

Lure a boss . so bad

#

Enterview with original developer of L2 talking about alpha beta:

http://forum.lineage...o...p;blogid=1

Is on spanish sorry :/

Would be interesting have one awser about Lure
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#88 smeli

smeli

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: smeli
  • Level: 10
  • Clan: no clan
  • 2ºCharacters: smelisimus

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (liponpusti @ Jun 23 2013, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was farming in abandoned camps when i saw players stacking mobs (Ol Mahum 23+ which is quest for adena also) and hitting them from the top of the hill. Obviously this is an exploit. if its allowed, fine by me.

this is one of the best C1 features!!!

---

raidbosses not support this feature, only miniboses of c1 (for example Soul Scavenger)

#89 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:48 AM

BTW some ppl here say that only one clan use lures.
I've seen yesterday player without clan. Furthermore, he was not russian. And he has used lures.
I've made screen, but I'll not publish it here and I'll not say his nickname to not let him down.

PS I'm glad that developer of C1 server Smeli agrees with me (if it's not fake account)

#90 Lags

Lags

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Lags

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (elxdark @ Jun 25 2013, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Silver, the problem is not that if he's using lure or not, the problem is , he's using the geodata of the game to "lure" mobs.

He can keep shooting from the climb without being attacking from ANY MOB, he can do it as many times as long he wants.

And that's trully c1? lol.

I generally Palus Knight and made 26 lvl with bow in hand himself, and in the place with the clan came for 10 minutes. So funny to watch on your envy that other players can swing and even attempts solo game equate to use error geodate.

LOL

And the fact that norussians players kill the RB with errors geodate of this GM sees. Interesting to hear your excuses, that is not detected xD

#91 smeli

smeli

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 25 2013, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS I'm glad that developer of C1 server Smeli agrees with me (if it's not fake account)

developer of C1 server is NCSOFT Korea
not smeli smile.gif

#92 smeli

smeli

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Lags @ Jun 25 2013, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And the fact that norussians players kill the RB with errors geodate of this GM sees. Interesting to hear your excuses, that is not detected xD

there are no errors in geodata
mobs just have not enough intelligence to find correct path to player
before path-data correction, with original c1 path every small obstacle were the dead end to the mobs. now players must find real dead end and some are unhappy with this, they want truly c1 where mobs are stucking almost everywhere smile.gif

in c4 evil demon-mage Beleth provides teleportation magic to all the mobs and in c4 mobs just teleporting to players if path to them not found by AI
in c1 this crime against humanity were not done yet

#93 ricotero

ricotero

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Gato

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

Someone said that for an archer it made no difference. That's not correct. You would have to kite your ass off.

#94 Lags

Lags

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Lags

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (smeli @ Jun 25 2013, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there are no errors in geodata
mobs just have not enough intelligence to find correct path to player
before path-data correction, with original c1 path every small obstacle were the dead end to the mobs. now players must find real dead end and some are unhappy with this, they want truly c1 where mobs are stucking almost everywhere smile.gif

in c4 evil demon-mage Beleth provides teleportation magic to all the mobs and in c4 mobs just teleporting to players if path to them not found by AI
in c1 this crime against humanity were not done yet

Эти нытики как собаки на сене)

#95 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (smeli @ Jun 25 2013, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
developer of C1 server is NCSOFT Korea
not smeli smile.gif

AFAIK you have implemented some features such as offline trade and fixed some bugs as well. i'm right?

#96 Inuway

Inuway

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Inuway

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

I`m not really sure about everything that was discussed in this thread (too lazy to read it all). But from what I know, lure was a part of c1, to be more precise it was a tactic of level`uping.

For example, we can see that in a guide book *PRIMA Official Game Guide* there is an "advice" that says:

"* Critters always seem to want to fight from equal footing. If you attack from a set of stairs or a platform, your enemy will usually try to find a way to climb up before attacking. Obviously, this can give you a great advantage when you`re fighting something tough."
Source: http://www.lineage2m.....uide 2004.pdf

I voted "I do not care. impartial", because It doesn't bother me. The last post was on Jun 25, so i`m not sure if this problem is still a problem : ).

Using it - ok. Abusing - maaaybe a little bad because people get buthurt and some of them even envy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)