• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:44 AM

Population decreased

Why is happening this ?
What i can do to solve ?

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#2 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Kashmire

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:31 AM

Well from what I heard...
-all the VNs left(not sure of reason, heard maybe cus you banned some of them or something)
-all my clan and allies left (to try a new server since this server was becoming empty)

And that's all i really know... smile.gif

But 2 larger groups of people leaving can cause other large groups to quit too...
-Lessens the competition and desire to grow stronger(play more often)...
-Increases the chance they will leave in search for a more populated server...
-(Last I logged in, there was maybe left 2 large clans still playing) if one of them left, its not unlikely the other will leave also for the previously stated reasons

How to increase the population?
-Turn on VR as a buff (and maybe increase MP regen for mages or add wild maigc buff so that not only melee are getting a new advantage)
-Fix the SS usage
-Make Hiene more accessible if you are going to add a quest that involves going there.
-Add SS usage for lower NG items so that new players can get started faster? (Making it easier isn't necessarily the best choice though...)
-Turn on Epic jewelry from at least Ant Queen, Orphen, and Core...possibly Zaken, Antharas and Baium too(Editing them all to be B Grade items so that the higher level ones can be used since some of the jewelry are higher grade mastery and would give a negative bonus)? This gives people something to fight over and work to obtain... Antharas will probably be difficult enough that even enemy clans might be willing to work together to try to kill it.

Other possibilities (but maybe not even a consideration because they might really ruin the feel of C1?)...
-Increase the Level Cap to 75 and possibly introduce A grade armor, weapon, and jewelry sets. (This could give people who quit a new interest to play again if they left for reasons such as lack of things to do /exping and getting b grade set was pretty much all there was to accomplish, since PVPing was already fairly scare..
-Update the server to C2 for all current players and open up a new, second server, that is C1... The server has been open long enough that many people have already finished all they cared to do in C1 and eventually lost interest, but updating to C2 can let everyone continue to progress from where they are and give them new reasons to play. (Updating to C2 doesn't really seem like a real option if character data won't be able to transfer though.. no one really wants a server wipe...) Since this is suppose to be a C1 server though, there are obvious reasons that this could be unwanted.. and even other reasons why hosting 2 servers may not be possible and that having 1 that's c2 and 1 that is c1 could just split your already low population to 2 different servers, eventually causing even more people to leave...
-*/e*(Not a great suggestion...but...) Just completely allow/(not ban) multiboxing and botting... while I don't necessairly like this suggestion, if you are losing people because you banned a bunch of people for using boxes in pvp or for botting then maybe its not really worth stopping people from doing it until the population actually becomes large enough to consider addressing the issue.

Well that's all my ideas and thoughts at the moment...

Seems like most of my suggestions are to add non C1 stuff... and I guess this is mainly because C1 only takes so long to get everything you could possibly want and the epic raid bosses are basically pointless to fight(much less pvp for...). But you can't really expect a ton of people to continue playing your server forever when there is a limited amount of progression, and C1 has the least amount of things to complete and thus is the easiest chronicle to "complete". (Obviously they wouldn't have continued to increase the lvl cap, things to acquire, etc. with future expansions over time if they thought people will be satisfied with never having anything else to accomplish in the game)...

*/e*Personally I really like the "classic" experience of C1, but when the game only has so much content... maybe you should also consider setting up something like Diablo II did with "Ladder" and "Non Ladder"... basically every 6 months or something the ladder (Which is a kind of ranking of all the top players) will reset and all the characters from the ladder will move to the "Non Ladder" server and the "Ladder" server will start off completely fresh. May be something that is difficult to implement, but would certainly be interesting to me... smile.gif

#3 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Lineage2 & Car Games
  • --------------------------------- Character: staco
  • Level: 54
  • Clan: Clan
  • 2ºCharacters: Mini & Dane

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Kashmire @ Mar 7 2014, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-Turn on VR as a buff (and maybe increase MP regen for mages or add wild maigc buff so that not only melee are getting a new advantage)
-Fix the SS usage
-Make Hiene more accessible if you are going to add a quest that involves going there.
-Add SS usage for lower NG items so that new players can get started faster? (Making it easier isn't necessarily the best choice though...)
-Turn on Epic jewelry from at least Ant Queen, Orphen, and Core...possibly Zaken, Antharas and Baium too(Editing them all to be B Grade items so that the higher level ones can be used since some of the jewelry are higher grade mastery and would give a negative bonus)? This gives people something to fight over and work to obtain... Antharas will probably be difficult enough that even enemy clans might be willing to work together to try to kill it.

Other possibilities (but maybe not even a consideration because they might really ruin the feel of C1?)...
-Increase the Level Cap to 75 and possibly introduce A grade armor, weapon, and jewelry sets. (This could give people who quit a new interest to play again if they left for reasons such as lack of things to do /exping and getting b grade set was pretty much all there was to accomplish, since PVPing was already fairly scare..

Please absolutely in no circumstances would i be happy to get VR or Wild magic in server. Just NO! Increasing the level cap to 75, yes i'd like it, but please no A grades since it doesnt have anything to do with C1, most of the people playing here at this moment are playing here for reason, is the only server close to C1 features. Personally I'd like as original C1 as possible. It would be better that the blessed spiritshots and soulshots would be working better automatically, because now blessed spiritshots get focked in castingspeed if you are not clicking them manually. Because when you start to cast a skill without Blessed spiritshot, even you'd right away click it after, you still have 20% slower castingspeed, and this happens every time with autoshots. Same thing if you change weapons of same or not same grade, they wont work, u have to untrash first and then trash again. Or if same grade you get one hit of no shots. And please no bossjewels, they'd ruin the last feeling of being equal. I liked C1 also for the reason that you were able to get everything done alone and didnt necessery need a clan for everything (except castle). Now all players are equal, in clan or not in clan. You can form random raidparties instead of doing it with clan.

I believe only way to success for this server is to either wipe and start all over with all the information of the server being correct on votingsite. And then make people to vote, I've seen server doing 20 min maintenance every day just to reboot the server and just moment before reboot telling people use this time to go vote for the server. And make people understand that voting is important for community, and it needs to be fairly easy to find. There are way to encourage people to vote, you can make a poll in Forum to ask what would be good suggestions for getting people to vote more, and after getting some ideas to make a poll for it and people gets to vote which way we go with it.

Thanks for reading, but please I'd rather go to more original C1 than moving out of C1, because C1 is the only reason people are here, C1 was the original idea how this game was meant to be played.

#4 fextasy

fextasy

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: NiAy
  • Level: 12
  • Clan: no clan
  • 2ºCharacters: no more caracter's

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

I heard if i can vote for this server maybe we can get more peoples here. But i have one problem , where to go in this frorum for can vote for this server. Thanks

#5 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: RoughNeckzShadow

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

To Vote: goto lineage2c1.com...and click the LINKS at the top left corner. It looks like this:

LaraFlynnzShadow

#6 fextasy

fextasy

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: NiAy
  • Level: 12
  • Clan: no clan
  • 2ºCharacters: no more caracter's

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

Thanks

#7 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Lineage2 &amp; Car Games

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

There are few more opinions that i'd like to share, the raidbosses are definetily a good thing, and one of those reasons that me and my friend are still here, but the raidbosses kind of have boring drops because all raidbosses drops the same junk.

Therefore you end up only getting crystals, and sooner or later it will happen that crystal prices will drop. Actually one clan in this server could have made it happen already if they wanted, to push down the c-crystal prices. TDS has 30 000 C-crystals sitting in wh. I am very thankful for them not putting them on market, since that would ruin the market and C-crystal prices would soon be around 1500a/each or so, even less, who knows....

It makes the server more interesting when you have the chance of killing raidbosses, but i'd maybe also lower the droprate, since now when server is kind of empty small dedicated groups can make alone tons of money since killing raids isnt gathering enough interest from other people. The reason for it is the fact that the raids around 40-50 drops low C junk, which is mostly good for no-one except bladedancer that can get top C duals out of 2 Katanas for example. Maybe decrease the dropchance of low C junk but also maybe introduce Top C drops out of the bosses with maybe 1-2% chance, so it wouldnt be too easy, but possible, eventually even some random would get Top C weapon from Raidboss.

People want to be able to get something useful, something big, something worth fighting and spending hours for. Just endless dropping of useless lower C-rings, earrings, necklaces will just end up in crystals, with the low C polearms etc.

In Finland we have lottery system, that has returnpercentage of 51%. There are hundreds of alternative gamblingopportunities that has small winning chances with returnpercentage 70-95%. But still there are over 500 000 people each week playing lottery, instead of the other games. If it wasnt about the chance that they could win over million euros, certainly they wouldnt be playing it. Otherwise it would be the same thing you go for the ATM and you wanna withdraw a 50, the ATM asks you 'would you wanna gamble, instead of 50 you could flip a coin and be getting 75,50 or you could lose it all, doubt there would be anyone crazy enough to do it.

#8 wandal

wandal

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: wandal
  • Level: 75
  • Clan: no
  • 2ºCharacters: wandal

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

Accomplish your goal and I, we played (clan BA) on the server and to wipe after, so if you do wipe the server is definitely not play Vietnam and Russian ... is not an option for that would attract people who need to doing something server, ie spending event and etc.. primarily engaged in the server administrator must, if we remember why this was to wipe admin because he changed without the consent of the players every day stats, added skills, eventually almost all gone from the server, the same situation now, if you believe the words of Vietnamese, they are gone because of yashma because the price is constantly changing, though I do not understand why it is needed at all
the problem is not in RB and in skills before all played and nobody complained, you say that right now a lot of C crystals but we understand C crystals in fact right now, anybody will not need half of the people in the B half dressed in B grade,
server problem in the absence of fun as when they were still playing the Vietnamese did not want to take the pitch, and each time they did not like the PK as possible teleport at any point and pick up drop, this server needs a fan, Russian in anticipation that someone all still reach a high level and be able to fight
see 2 out of the situation:
1) Close all the server which of course would not want to
2) hope that the administrator will undertake the server and will not allow it to chance to

#9 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (wandal @ Mar 9 2014, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Accomplish your goal and I, we played (clan BA) on the server and to wipe after, so if you do wipe the server is definitely not play Vietnam and Russian ... is not an option for that would attract people who need to doing something server, ie spending event and etc.. primarily engaged in the server administrator must, if we remember why this was to wipe admin because he changed without the consent of the players every day stats, added skills, eventually almost all gone from the server, the same situation now, if you believe the words of Vietnamese, they are gone because of yashma because the price is constantly changing, though I do not understand why it is needed at all
the problem is not in RB and in skills before all played and nobody complained, you say that right now a lot of C crystals but we understand C crystals in fact right now, anybody will not need half of the people in the B half dressed in B grade,
server problem in the absence of fun as when they were still playing the Vietnamese did not want to take the pitch, and each time they did not like the PK as possible teleport at any point and pick up drop, this server needs a fan, Russian in anticipation that someone all still reach a high level and be able to fight
see 2 out of the situation:
1) Close all the server which of course would not want to
2) hope that the administrator will undertake the server and will not allow it to chance to

I believe every opinion has something good in it. And I dont want to muck or anything, but unfortunately I can't understand half of this opinion, mostly done by doing google translator, since the words are too pretty but dont make sense when put in together. I'd like to know your opinion, and I believe so would the rest of us. I do agree with that part that Vietnamese and many others got pissed because Yashma prices constantly changing, but Admin is the one that makes the decissions, i had 750~ red stones and I was clanless, just about to reach the price of Yashma and it was changed to 2550, I was like WTF and alot of cursewords came out. And then i saw the flaming from some Russians and most Vietnamese. I think it was a bad thing that they left, but what they did, they deserved a ban. Madocter here keeps this server up volunteerly. He doesn't need to tolerate any shit that comes to him. There are more polite ways to say your opinion and make a statement than calling Admin with whatever they did. In Lineage2 C1 there shouldn't be a single Yashma to begin with, but when you set a goal for people to reach, in my opinion you can't keep on changing that goal or target, otherwise it is even more unfair for the people that joins the server later. In my opinion it was a mistake, but we all make mistakes, even the best of us, just need to learn from them and move on. I think Yashma price was reasonable at 850 or 800. And i dont think anyone would complain about it, even not me for buying my first yashma at 1400stones. But I still think what we need to do is to get people on this server and we need more opinions how to do it. But one thing definetily is VOTING.

I rest my case

#10 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

Okey points that i get from all what i read:

1) events
2) votes
3) raid boss
4) yashma
5) A grade , more levels , etc

1 : I know before we had more events , Event screens Event section but if i enter and see low online is not enought people to make a good event

2 : Get some tool that gives reward for each vote its hard to get for C1 . im still trying get it like the protection module that prevent Bots , and can control dualbox. I had one metod to increase voted but not working anymore need search another one

3 : Okey drop will decrease and top weapons will be aded on 1 - 2 %

4 : This was just aditional item i set low price to make interest on raidboss. then i increased price to 800 because i consider that this was supposed to be a "extra" item that only a few guys could have it. and not so necesary item, then i saw a lot of people with yashma so i asumed it was easy to get. I can back price to normal or even remove it whatever

5 : Is posible add A grade , level 75 , new zones. but we need care about 2 thinks smile.gif
* When all people who lef because they completed everythink of game , get level 75 and A grade they gonna leave again , so then i must add S grade and so on ? here is the paradox the game will ever have a END. the question is: is so boring being max level here ?
* This supposed to be retail C1 how i can add all those stuff is not more smart directly update to C3 ?

# My opinions #
*Players must understand that server have almost 1 year of life since last Re-opening
*About game balance as i know its everythink C1 style but more or less balanced right , so i think on this point server its ok.
*ATM i cant change soulshot fee , and about make stuff easier for newbies i played myself to level 35 and i think is not hard being a newbie plus scope of C1 i consider is keep players on low level max time as posible and they must enjoy it
*I can reajust Herbs drop if as you said farming is so painfull
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#11 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Mar 9 2014, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okey points that i get from all what i read:

1) events
2) votes
3) raid boss
4) yashma
5) A grade , more levels , etc

1 : I know before we had more events , Event screens Event section but if i enter and see low online is not enought people to make a good event

2 : Get some tool that gives reward for each vote its hard to get for C1 . im still trying get it like the protection module that prevent Bots , and can control dualbox. I had one metod to increase voted but not working anymore need search another one

4 : This was just aditional item i set low price to make interest on raidboss. then i increased price to 800 because i consider that this was supposed to be a "extra" item that only a few guys could have it. and not so necesary item, then i saw a lot of people with yashma so i asumed it was easy to get. I can back price to normal or even remove it whatever

5 : Is posible add A grade , level 75 , new zones. but we need care about 2 thinks smile.gif
* When all people who lef because they completed everythink of game , get level 75 and A grade they gonna leave again , so then i must add S grade and so on ? here is the paradox the game will ever have a END. the question is: is so boring being max level here ?
* This supposed to be retail C1 how i can add all those stuff is not more smart directly update to C3 ?

# My opinions #
*Players must understand that server have almost 1 year of life since last Re-opening
*About game balance as i know its everythink C1 style but more or less balanced right , so i think on this point server its ok.
*ATM i cant change soulshot fee , and about make stuff easier for newbies i played myself to level 35 and i think is not hard being a newbie plus scope of C1 i consider is keep players on low level max time as posible and they must enjoy it

My suggestion about the raidboss drops were just suggestions, and I didnt count the percentage what would be smart and good, but I hope you take moment of time to think what is a good chance for drops, in a way it would definetily not be too easy, but not extremely hard to get one, just enough that it motivates people, and since we dont know the dropchances for them now either. It might be smart to keep it secret =) Just knowing the fact that they do drop other than low C junk is good =)

I think some manaherbs drop a bit too easy but I dont think it is a big flaw. Definetily I'd want to have level 75, just to be able to do the things I did do in C1 alone =) Now I haven't been leveling up my main for reason, since reaching level 60 and then it wont be that much fun to play the main anymore, I remember once reaching level 70 the leveling got so damn hard that you really did not want to die. Because getting the % back took an hour or so. I strongly believe most of the things in server are done for good reason and I think is pretty balanced out atm. If someone feels some class is underpowered, just dont play that class, choose another one. There are more important things concerning about the server than 1 class, there are many others to play =)

Thanks for taking the time and consideration for all the stuff we suggest =)

#12 wandal

wandal

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: wandal
  • Level: 75
  • Clan: no
  • 2ºCharacters: wandal

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

no need to look online to get a good event is a forum where you can write the date and time eventa that people knew or in the announcement of the game

Well, right now, as if the problem is solved with jasper, cleaned teleports (LOA), which influenced the game process, it was necessary to do it before

I agree there is no reason to move forward, it seems to me that at level 60 is even more interesting to drop loa as difficult, if you make a lvl 75 can make the window and prop solo and L2 team game, about clothes on servre few people in the top B that is people have to aspire to, except Donat

# My opinions #
[/quote]

#13 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:30 PM

Remove Yashma? no no.. damned.png

LaraFlynnzShadow

#14 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

All is pretty nice....ADD bigger adena reward for low level....I see you made lvl 17 lizards REWARD from 18k to 24k ..GOOD!!....raise it more still!!!! Let new players earn ALLOT of ADENA.....and they will love it hereerrree....

How to increase low population: increase rewards......if you take something away...population is....LOWER

RB drops better= Population up
Yashma 250 reds (B grades farmed)= Population up
Yashma 2.5k reds = Population Lower

When changing something....never take away what is there...baddd.....add sumthing....good

LaraFlynnzShadow

#15 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

I personally found it very easy to start in here, surely I did not make alot of adenas, but there we used our heads with my friend and bought together one better weapon. And I know admin can confirm this, but in during one whole day, I made this quest in Elven Village over 60 times to get 30 000 adena from it by killing this one questmonster in Elven Fortress or is it Ruins. Died also many many many times. But after that I managed to buy already Top D Mage shop weapon. Demon fangs. First time when I started C1 i was running from Gludio to Giran to save adenas on teleports =)

In my opinion starting here was easy enough, if not too easy, if too many quests that gives easy adenas, the appreciation of drops will drop. And drops are the things that makes people wanna play, something coming by surprise that has worth in a way that after selling it to shop or other player, you can buy something for yourself or if you not using it yourself.

Just my opinion

#16 qualityplayer

qualityplayer

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: bambz

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

I think small feature may bring back some people or be sure for now-leveling-guys that they may reroll their characters if they're so bored to play their's one, i dont know how it works (change character class) but this should be small good thing that may add online or bring back old players who bored or so.

I am, atleast, dont have any reasons to continue playing, im bored to play my class and start new character with that kind of online (really low, i mean, cities are dead, locations are dead) would be really bad decision since it would be more boring than continue mine.

So 1 time reroll character (on account) would be good

#17 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (qualityplayer @ Mar 10 2014, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think small feature may bring back some people or be sure for now-leveling-guys that they may reroll their characters if they're so bored to play their's one, i dont know how it works (change character class) but this should be small good thing that may add online or bring back old players who bored or so.

I am, atleast, dont have any reasons to continue playing, im bored to play my class and start new character with that kind of online (really low, i mean, cities are dead, locations are dead) would be really bad decision since it would be more boring than continue mine.

So 1 time reroll character (on account) would be good

They tried to do reroll for character possible on one server I played, and It was a ****ing mess, since It might look easy for us that just do it. But first of all after that there were crazy amount of bugs in the characters, and lack of SP to buy any skills. I dont think is possible, or the amount of work is crazy and nothing can confirm that it could be done anyways... Bambi you and me we've played this also long together, me and my friend Siho have leveled 8 chars to level over 40, you happened to choose the wrong character, but you have your TH, level it up and do your classchange and we can play again =) alot of people like real Draeb quit and gave account away for unknown reason for unknown guy. Too bad since amongst them there were some very nice people.

-staco

#18 qualityplayer

qualityplayer

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: bambz

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (staco @ Mar 10 2014, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They tried to do reroll for character possible on one server I played, and It was a ****ing mess, since It might look easy for us that just do it. But first of all after that there were crazy amount of bugs in the characters, and lack of SP to buy any skills. I dont think is possible, or the amount of work is crazy and nothing can confirm that it could be done anyways... Bambi you and me we've played this also long together, me and my friend Siho have leveled 8 chars to level over 40, you happened to choose the wrong character, but you have your TH, level it up and do your classchange and we can play again =) alot of people like real Draeb quit and gave account away for unknown reason for unknown guy. Too bad since amongst them there were some very nice people.

-staco

Bro, i just want to make my life easier, bad that it's impossible to make clear reroll on characters, i love sps, i really do, but i want something new to play again atleast for one or two weeks or so, we are at war now, i am kinda depressed about that, so no freaking reason i would level up characters in low online servers tongue.gif

But i should say that our team was great, miss you guys already. Hope in some time all is gonna be okay in my country and in this server, maybe then will play again for sure smile.gif

Still, Draeb is playing!

Anyway, that server was really best in my memory of lineage experience. I can't argue with Madocter but there is some reason that online fall in you, Madocter. You take all shit too serious and personal. Typical lineage admin is just dont give a heck about any arguing. Maximum - chat ban. This is players, they always want something better than it may be or just then want to argue to have fun (like vietnamese done before leave/ban) so i think u better to have more GMs instead of doing all by yourself.

#19 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (qualityplayer @ Mar 10 2014, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, i just want to make my life easier, bad that it's impossible to make clear reroll on characters, i love sps, i really do, but i want something new to play again atleast for one or two weeks or so, we are at war now, i am kinda depressed about that, so no freaking reason i would level up characters in low online servers tongue.gif

But i should say that our team was great, miss you guys already. Hope in some time all is gonna be okay in my country and in this server, maybe then will play again for sure smile.gif

Still, Draeb is playing!

Anyway, that server was really best in my memory of lineage experience. I can't argue with Madocter but there is some reason that online fall in you, Madocter. You take all shit too serious and personal. Typical lineage admin is just dont give a heck about any arguing. Maximum - chat ban. This is players, they always want something better than it may be or just then want to argue to have fun (like vietnamese done before leave/ban) so i think u better to have more GMs instead of doing all by yourself.

I dont think is the real Draeb.... Real Draeb was fun, however usually the problem comes in trust when adding more GM's. And since very low amount of people online I think 1 GM and 1 Admin would do. I think I managed to play less than 1 week in this game online, when we sat together in same area on a ground with my irl friend and GM and were just chatting for long time. GMCrystal is a nice guy no doubt about that, just he dont have much power to use.

I still believe the way to go is to get people to vote, no matter how, also people should try to get their friends to play on this server as well. The only reason i've ever played Lineage2 is the fun of doing something with your friends. Usually this includes talking over either in the ventrilo or if you are simply playing from same location and talking in same room while playing. I did do this for long time with my friend.

And people, be kind to the people that joins the server. Everytime I've gone to low village's I've dropped some stuff or bought some lowbie gear for newbies. Not fully equipping them but just giving some to make it easier. rolleyes.gif

-staco

#20 Saccharine

Saccharine

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Saccharine
  • Level: 34
  • Clan: N/A

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

I levelled completely solo from 1-40 on my own. It wasn't so horrible, but really it was incredibly lonely and if I didn't have the motivation that I did on my own, I would have left somewhere before I even hit 20. The grind as a new player is kind of brutal, but that isn't any different than it was in retail c1. The issue is though that there are so few players in newbie areas you are often playing alone for hours without ever seeing another soul. In retail, players were everywhere. There were always parties in places like TI dungeon and other tougher hunting grounds.

It just isn't very friendly for new players, and if you don't already have friends on the server it can feel very ostracizing to not know a single person when it seems like the server is very old and everyone already knows everyone else.

I don't think xp and adena should just be handed out to newbies, but it should be a little easier than it currently is to start up on your own.

And to address the guy who suggested allowing people to bot: NO FUCKING WAY. Dual box has been allowed, that is more than fair for people to take advantage of. Botting is 100% out of the question as far as I'm concerned, and I will not think twice about whether to return or not if it is allowed on this server.

Short story: make things more newbie friendly in some way. Maybe not exactly GoD easy or anything that extreme, but just a little less grindey. It feels too lonely having to play solo, and having it feel like forever until you reach endgame, or even just upgrade to your next piece of gear just makes it even more unattractive for newcomers..
Saccharine - lv40 Silver Ranger.
Tasty - lv12 Dorf, of some sort.
Tasteless - lv12 future Shilien Elder.

18/02

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users