Photo

Back to mid rates ?

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Poll: Back to middle rates ? (97 member(s) have cast votes)

Back to middle rates ?

1. change to x4 with wipe (43 votes [44.79%])

Percentage of vote: 44.79%

2. change to X4 but not needed wipe (23 votes [23.96%])

Percentage of vote: 23.96%

3. keep. x2 and wipe server (11 votes [11.46%])

Percentage of vote: 11.46%

4. keep. x2 no wipe (19 votes [19.79%])

Percentage of vote: 19.79%

C3 project !!!

1. Update to C3 full. and cloose C1 (25 votes [35.21%])

Percentage of vote: 35.21%

2. Create C3 server . but Keep C1 also (46 votes [64.79%])

Percentage of vote: 64.79%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

I considered wipe not my own desition, just read what people says in this topic: http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1718

How many times i told them "no wipe" the fact is that last reopening didn't bring all necesary people .... or yes ?

One of you argument that people don't play here because:

1) Access failed bug ,

2) And custom npc located in Dark elf town do not give buffs.

#

I can't fix access failed , but is caused by players and is posible avoid it.

""
1 Access failed character of player get logged in game. Gm can't kick him , he can't kick himself loging it get "access failed"
Solution: wait for a server restart
*Aparently players get this error when they: stuck ingame and force log out, Dualbox , Private store start , Dualbox trade ""

source: http://forum.lineage...p?showtopic=819

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#42 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Kashmire

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 14 2014, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't fix access failed , but is caused by players and is posible avoid it.

""
1 Access failed character of player get logged in game. Gm can't kick him , he can't kick himself loging it get "access failed"
Solution: wait for a server restart
*Aparently players get this error when they: stuck ingame and force log out, Dualbox , Private store start , Dualbox trade ""

source: http://forum.lineage...p?showtopic=819

It may not fix the access fail bug, but restarting the server at the same time every day may be a good way of at least attempting to deal with it. Maybe its not the best solution, but at least people will know their character will be unstuck at "whatever time is chosen" for server restart every day, rather than just waiting without knowing when their character will be playable again. (Since, as far as I know, there is no set time for server restart daily.)

*Also, I've never personally had any of my characters receive this bug, but I have had many friends experience it so I kind of understand how it is to just be waiting and hoping for restart without ever knowing when you can continue to play again.

#43 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Lineage2 &amp; Car Games
  • --------------------------------- Character: staco
  • Level: 54
  • Clan: Clan
  • 2ºCharacters: Mini & Dane

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

I personally love c1, and i don't see a point in c3 and max level 60?! in c3 you get a grades already as i remember. In my opinion wipe but go 1x or 2x. And keep server closed for long and we need to advertise it. But wipe or no wipe I am in, higher than 4x and I am out.

-staco

#44 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (staco @ Apr 14 2014, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally love c1, and i don't see a point in c3 and max level 60?! in c3 you get a grades already as i remember. In my opinion wipe but go 1x or 2x. And keep server closed for long and we need to advertise it. But wipe or no wipe I am in, higher than 4x and I am out.

-staco

C3 max level is 75

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#45 FatStuff

FatStuff

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: FatStuff
  • 2ºCharacters: Lenny

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

I do not support the idea of wipe without a good reason. You tried reopening the server and it didn't help much? I doubt opening it again with a wipe would bring many more, and even if in the moment it will bring some, one month from now the server will be in the same situation.
For me, I started playing 4 days ago, and if there's a wipe I will be to lazy to start over again on a server that a liability (since if you do wipe for no reason now, you might as well do it more times hoping you will have different results).
But this is just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong tongue.gif, best regards either way, Lenny

#46 LedOFFski

LedOFFski

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: LedOFFski

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (FatStuff @ Apr 14 2014, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do not support the idea of wipe without a good reason. You tried reopening the server and it didn't help much? I doubt opening it again with a wipe would bring many more, and even if in the moment it will bring some, one month from now the server will be in the same situation.
For me, I started playing 4 days ago, and if there's a wipe I will be to lazy to start over again on a server that a liability (since if you do wipe for no reason now, you might as well do it more times hoping you will have different results).
But this is just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong tongue.gif, best regards either way, Lenny

Don't be retard man... The reason is that server's average online dropped below 20 ppl.

#47 Doom

Doom

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Doom
  • Clan: eXodus

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

do not support the idea of wipe without a good reason. You tried reopening the server and it didn't help much? I doubt opening it again with a wipe would bring many more, and even if in the moment it will bring some, one month from now the server will be in the same situation.

Agree with Lenny,

About Chronicle 3:
reopening in C3 can be a good incentive to improve online (imho)
C3 will be original .. without bugs/etc

P.S. But actually, I (like many) do not have enough the atmosphere of the old original lineage: textures, weapons and armor, etc. as in this clip smile.gif http://www.youtube.c...SFwHAJScxY#t=35

#48 LedOFFski

LedOFFski

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: LedOFFski

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

Guys I want to thank admin and players of this server for the nice time. And I want to announce that Blood Angels clan will not be playing this server until wipe (ofc 2-3 players may stay happy.gif ).
We will be waiting for further decision of GMadocter. I would like to add that there are lots of potential players from our clan (like 15-20) that are willing to join new wiped server.

#49 Gosho

Gosho

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: GolemiTopki

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Doom @ Apr 14 2014, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree with Lenny,

About Chronicle 3:
reopening in C3 can be a good incentive to improve online (imho)
C3 will be original .. without bugs/etc

P.S. But actually, I (like many) do not have enough the atmosphere of the old original lineage: textures, weapons and armor, etc. as in this clip smile.gif http://www.youtube.c...SFwHAJScxY#t=35

Thank you mate, thank you for leaving.Most of your members are fully retarded people so you are really doing a nice thing for us.Have fun somewhere else.See ya!!!

P.S. - my comment was meant for ''LedOFFski'', not for Lenny.I am sorry, Lenny.

#50 Lamissa

Lamissa

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Lamissa, Shinja

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

6x and bring back the lvl 75. why 60? makes no sense. In real c1 max is also 75. 2x is too low 8x too much. 6x is a good mix =) allow dual box this is the biggest increase for population. People dont wanna play cause they dont wanna depend in lower level on someone else.

#51 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (Lamissa @ Apr 14 2014, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
6x and bring back the lvl 75. why 60? makes no sense. In real c1 max is also 75. 2x is too low 8x too much. 6x is a good mix =) allow dual box this is the biggest increase for population. People dont wanna play cause they dont wanna depend in lower level on someone else.

Who want level 75 is invited to C3 . as i mentioned who vote rates must think that level in C1 will be 60 , if we extend level can cause chaos because skill based classes must damage players with higher stats, so only damage based class will work.

In brief: level 75 with skills only to 58 , work bad. level 75 with extended skills work very bad !! because our pack dont manage well C1+ skills plus level 75 magician and physical skills require A grade. and can easy destroy any player equiped with top B

More level needs more skills , that needs more equipment. and all those needs at least Base C4 server for a good result

Were on Facebook - VK:

#52 DonCavayo

DonCavayo

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Elder Keltir

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

Update the server to C3 would suppose to lost the most attractive of the server. The better way to increase the population of the server in my opinion is do a massive campaing of publicity, pay to hopzone and others top server list webs, make a list of things that makes C1 a great chronicle to play, reform the web and forum and make it clean and easy and then WIPE.

#53 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (DonCavayo @ Apr 14 2014, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update the server to C3 would suppose to lost the most attractive of the server. The better way to increase the population of the server in my opinion is do a massive campaing of publicity, pay to hopzone and others top server list webs, make a list of things that makes C1 a great chronicle to play, reform the web and forum and make it clean and easy and then WIPE.

I did all those steps: some improvements at server , and big advertisement , i pursached banners etc.

But i did not wipe , forum / website was the same.

What wrong with website is so simple. I know forum is very complicated and big

Were on Facebook - VK:

#54 DonCavayo

DonCavayo

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Elder Keltir

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 14 2014, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did all those steps: some improvements at server , and big advertisement , i pursached banners etc.

But i did not wipe , forum / website was the same.

What wrong with website is so simple. I know forum is very complicated and big

Well maybe the web its ok adding a section talking about the good things of C1, but the forum need a restructuration and maybe a skin change.

#55 Akuamoto

Akuamoto

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Akmto
  • Level: 50

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:11 AM

Wipe is a stupid idea... whats the point of it? We've recieved no reasons or a sustantial explanation for that, so i asume you've got no idea what youre doing, or why youre doin it.

Just like you've poorly managed promotion of the server you'll again go on another error. Believe me. Nothing will change. It will happen all over again. As it did on the past.

My idea is if you change rates theres no need for wipe. Wipe is for the ones that feel taht others got better equip. Or are pk because they are bored and will do it all over again.

#56 Gosho

Gosho

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:48 AM

Admin, just think about it - what is going to change if you wipe the server?NOTHING!!!You will push away some people, nothing more.What will bring new players to the server if you wipe it?Who is going to help the lowbies by buying their medals, who is going to help newbies by killing some RB for them?Many, many lazy people will leave because they are used to getting easy gold and items.Most of the newbies will leave.Don't just read the forum - read you player's opinions ingame.Yesterday we had a chat like that and nobody was in for a wipe, nobody!Many people will leave and there will be no good point for you to continue.Just do the math - if you wipe there will be more than 20 people who will leave - 20 people is almost every newbie you've got at the moment.Who will come?Maybe 1-2 newbies?In the end you lose players, you don't win players.You will lose some retards from the clan BA that are pushing newbies away anyway, but that doesnt ruin your server trust me!

And please, tell us when are you going to take the decision so we can continue playing normally.

#57 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (Akuamoto @ Apr 15 2014, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wipe is a stupid idea... whats the point of it? We've recieved no reasons or a sustantial explanation for that, so i asume you've got no idea what youre doing, or why youre doin it.

Im dont have idea what im doing ? well since last re-launch of server online increased a little but eventually start again to decrease to a point were i create this topic to ask players.

Dont do nothing and keep x2 without wipe : max online of 20 - 35 :S

Were on Facebook - VK:

#58 Neymovernui

Neymovernui

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Neymovernui

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Gosho @ Apr 15 2014, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Admin, just think about it - what is going to change if you wipe the server?NOTHING!!!You will push away some people, nothing more.What will bring new players to the server if you wipe it?Who is going to help the lowbies by buying their medals, who is going to help newbies by killing some RB for them?Many, many lazy people will leave because they are used to getting easy gold and items.Most of the newbies will leave.Don't just read the forum - read you player's opinions ingame.Yesterday we had a chat like that and nobody was in for a wipe, nobody!Many people will leave and there will be no good point for you to continue.Just do the math - if you wipe there will be more than 20 people who will leave - 20 people is almost every newbie you've got at the moment.Who will come?Maybe 1-2 newbies?In the end you lose players, you don't win players.You will lose some retards from the clan BA that are pushing newbies away anyway, but that doesnt ruin your server trust me!

And please, tell us when are you going to take the decision so we can continue playing normally.

Oh cmon! Your fuckin chat was joined 3 people.
Take your fuckin char lvl 12 and go farm some orcs, u'll take some profit for that. Or put it in your fat lazy ass.
I finished.

#59 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

Based in comments on this topic .

ramdom users: 5 members support wipe . total members of 14 so 9 are against.
13 members from BA clan all want wipe , and x4

Were on Facebook - VK:

#60 Gosho

Gosho

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (Neymovernui @ Apr 15 2014, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh cmon! Your fuckin chat was joined 3 people.
Take your fuckin char lvl 12 and go farm some orcs, i'll take some profit for that. Or put it in your fat lazy ass.
I finished.

Actually we were 4 or 5, but that's not the point.4 or 5 is like 10% of all online people at that time, the rest didn't speak or didn't see what we were saying.Look around - nobody except that clan wants the wipe, nobody else.They are maybe tired of ganking low lvls and they want to be low lvls to gank low lvls...Nobody cares about that clan.

P.S. - my char is 14 lvl(1 of them), and how are u going to take profit from me killing orcs?Something is really wrong with ur brain...And why am I lazy?How can you not be lazy playing a game?You are sitting in ur char, hitting keyboard buttons.Really, go somewhere else to spread ur retardshism!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users