Photo

Back to mid rates ?

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Poll: Back to middle rates ? (97 member(s) have cast votes)

Back to middle rates ?

1. change to x4 with wipe (43 votes [44.79%])

Percentage of vote: 44.79%

2. change to X4 but not needed wipe (23 votes [23.96%])

Percentage of vote: 23.96%

3. keep. x2 and wipe server (11 votes [11.46%])

Percentage of vote: 11.46%

4. keep. x2 no wipe (19 votes [19.79%])

Percentage of vote: 19.79%

C3 project !!!

1. Update to C3 full. and cloose C1 (25 votes [35.21%])

Percentage of vote: 35.21%

2. Create C3 server . but Keep C1 also (46 votes [64.79%])

Percentage of vote: 64.79%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 MORGOT.rus

MORGOT.rus

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: MORGOT

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

x4 wipe

#22 Gosho

Gosho

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: GolemiTopki

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

So are you going to wipe or not?I am asking because I don't want to play and gear up my chars knowing that they will be deleted in a week or whatever..Please tell us if a wipe is coming or not.

Regards,
George

#23 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Gosho @ Apr 13 2014, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So are you going to wipe or not?I am asking because I don't want to play and gear up my chars knowing that they will be deleted in a week or whatever..Please tell us if a wipe is coming or not.

Regards,
George

I dont want but is up to players, also remeber when you vote for x4 rates that max level is 60 so in term of farming we can say rates in that case are x8.

So actually rates x2 yes but maxlevel 60 . if you contrast with interlude server were max level is 80 ? rates here are x4 or more . since you need much less time to

be full level.

In brief more rates can be more fun , more fast game progress , but more SHORT aventure were you get max stuff and get bored early.

Think about

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#24 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Kashmire

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

I vote for keep x2 & no wipe

#25 Main

Main

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Main

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

A wipe never help a server...

#26 Desolator

Desolator

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Desolator
  • Level: 46

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

Ok, do you think a wipe will bring more people to server? i mean.. are u seriously?? lot of bug reports as been posted without solution, or reply, dual box is NOT allowed on announcements and everyone has a pp behind them.
The server needs a quick solution: sharing and be patients.
Who thinks that wipe is the best option, remember this in a... how long? 3 months? a year? LOL

The only thing I see is that if people doesn´t come to server they will wipe, and again, again....

If WIPE i´m gone...

Best... Desolator

#27 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Desolator @ Apr 13 2014, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, do you think a wipe will bring more people to server? i mean.. are u seriously?? lot of bug reports as been posted without solution, or reply, dual box is NOT allowed on announcements and everyone has a pp behind them.
The server needs a quick solution: sharing and be patients.
Who thinks that wipe is the best option, remember this in a... how long? 3 months? a year? LOL

The only thing I see is that if people doesn´t come to server they will wipe, and again, again....

If WIPE i´m gone...

Best... Desolator

About dualbox sorry but i considered about update rules due player request: 1 box only for pve allowned:

http://forum.lineage...?act=boardrules

Ill update announceent.

What bug report soulshot fee ? people can report more i already know it !!

Wipe helped us in the past. even im against it in fact. but last "re-announcement" and all advertise i did , didnt take desired effect.

Thats why i open this topic.

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#28 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

When will you make the decision to wipe or not? Because I don't know if I should bother to keep playing even now if in a few days everything is deleted.

So is there a time table on this poll?

#29 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Kashmire @ Apr 14 2014, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When will you make the decision to wipe or not? Because I don't know if I should bother to keep playing even now if in a few days everything is deleted.

So is there a time table on this poll?

Low % of users voted ... i dont consider valid poll yet. also avoid doing cheat on poll because i can notice

Also avoid say thinks like "if you do that im out , or i will not play" i dont care at all at this point smile.gif sorry if sound rude

Were on Facebook - VK:

#30 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 13 2014, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Low % of users voted ... i dont consider valid poll yet. also aovid doing cheat on poll because i can notice

Also avoid say thinks like "if you do that im out , or i will not play" i dont care at all at this point smile.gif sorry if sound rude

Ok, I understand.

I will wait until a decision has been made to see if I will continue to play or not, because I do not feel like wasting my time playing now if the decision ends up being to wipe.

Will check the forum daily until then, to see the outcome.

Good luck.

#31 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Kashmire @ Apr 14 2014, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I understand.

I will wait until a decision has been made to see if I will continue to play or not, because I do not feel like wasting my time playing now if the decision ends up being to wipe.

Will check the forum daily until then, to see the outcome.

Good luck.

If wipe in any case (x2 , or x4) ill make it more easy to re-start again . and ill give free premium to new characters and free change class (without quest).

Were on Facebook - VK:

#32 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

BTW, I noticed you added 2 new options to the poll, but anyone who has already voted can not vote on the new section that says:
"C3 project !!!
Update to C3 full. and cloose C1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Create C3 server . but Keep C1 also [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]"

So maybe you should consider making a separate topic for this or restart the poll so that the people who already voted can vote on the new options you recently added.

#33 Smooth

Smooth

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Smooth

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

If you`ll stick with c1 after the wipe you need to calmly think about end game (after 60lvl) stuff.
Some pvp location with farm/boss/something?
Also c3 option also looks good, but people can`t vote for it after already voting for another option.

#34 Desolator

Desolator

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Desolator
  • Level: 46

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 13 2014, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About dualbox sorry but i considered about update rules due player request: 1 box only for pve allowned:

http://forum.lineage...?act=boardrules

Ill update announceent.

What bug report soulshot fee ? people can report more i already know it !!

Wipe helped us in the past. even im against it in fact. but last "re-announcement" and all advertise i did , didnt take desired effect.

Thats why i open this topic.

I didn´t mentionated about soulshots fee, but you can consider to check bugs like a /vendor, some times desconnects you from server, try to relog and get "acces failed", and we must wait for a server rr to reconnect, this bug/fail have dated from July 2013 (link: http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1321 ).
Alicia from DE Village is not working.
Chars like CommanderWife, Doom and others bring agressives mobs to city, then every seller dyes and drop items. I mean.. the chances of get more people are gone if chars like them kills the newbie, i just get pk 3 times on a started village by 40+.
So, think to improve community, we all make this possible, and we can keep ours characters, but if we don´t help each other we always claim a wipe.

I´m trying to help, don´t take this as personal, but wipe is the last bad desicion. Whatever player who reach lvl 60 can start other char and continue his own adventure. As I said, is very selfish decision.

Best... Desolator

#35 Akuamoto

Akuamoto

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Akmto
  • Level: 50

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:05 AM

Hi ill write in spanish so its easear to put my ideas in words.

Yo juego L2 en servers provados desde hace muchisimo tiempo, mas del que deberia realmente. Desde que abrio l2 GZ y con un paso breve por el oficial.

La realidad es que vi muchos servers funcionar porque si y otros que estaban muy bien no funcionar nunca. Con el tiempo cai que no era por una cuestion de suerte. La realidad es que la gente que se ocupaba del sever le daba seguimiento y estaba pendiente del mismo. Yo una vez pude cruzarme con el GM y me ayudo, pero recien 2 o 3 meses desde que empece a jugar.

Pensemoslo en terminos basicos. Yo arranco me hago un Dark elf. Voy a Alicia y nada... inmediatamente pienso. Esto no funciona. Y es asi. No hay muchas vueltas que darle. Hace falta ocuparse de estas cosas tanto como del marketing del server. Aca hay que votar, pero cuantos votos hay en hopzone? checkeaste? casi ninguno. Es pesimo. O el L2top100... o cualquier foro para el caso. Poco y nada.

Vi servers con wipe... pero nunca porque no tuvieran gente. Sino por bugs o hackeos que desestabilizaron el server de tal forma que no se pudo volver a la normalidad. Ahora, Vos hiciste un server en el cual cuesta mucho trabajo subir de lvl y conseguir items y toma TIEMPO. Aca hay un monton de gente (o la poca que juega) que ya hizo lo que tenia que hacer para conseguir esas cosas. Y ahora pensas que van a seguir jugando porque wipeas? Y el hecho de que la gente tenga cosas antes que los que entran va a hacer que no entren?

Las cosas no funcionan asi. Queres cambiar los rates? vaya y pase pero borrar el fruto de dias enteros jugados no es una idea para nada acertada. De hecho politicamente es pesima. La gente entro con el primer lanzamiento... pero se fue. Re abriste... y nada... volviste a reabrir y nada... Pensalo bien. Que te hace pensar que borrar TODO va a hacer que la gente entre?

Aca hay que tomar una iniciativa y pensar en maneras de que la gente tome conocimiento del server. Borrar posts anteriores y volver a postear. Que la gente vote o vota vos, publicalo en todos lados. Accionar. No borrar y pensar que todo va a funcionar por arte de magia.

Si queres cambiar los rates te recomiendo que dejes las cuentas como estan. Porque si las borras lo unico que vas a lograr es que la gente que trabajo en eso durante un tiempo. En lo que es oferta o manera de persuadir a la gente cambiar los rates puede cambiar algo. Pero el wipe te aseguro, por experiencia, que es la peor idea de todas.

Atte.
Akuamoto

#36 gonzas

gonzas

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Ripsy

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

NO WIPE... Because i expended time here, and going to be in vane.

I'd love to know who the WIPE voting, because they do not explain that they want, they simply vote

#37 Gosho

Gosho

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: GolemiTopki

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 13 2014, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont want but is up to players, also remeber when you vote for x4 rates that max level is 60 so in term of farming we can say rates in that case are x8.

So actually rates x2 yes but maxlevel 60 . if you contrast with interlude server were max level is 80 ? rates here are x4 or more . since you need much less time to

be full level.

In brief more rates can be more fun , more fast game progress , but more SHORT aventure were you get max stuff and get bored early.

Think about

I do understand you that you are trying to get more people on the server, but trust me - wipe is not going to help you a lot.Many of us will leave for sure(I know for about 5 of us).It's not really cool that some st*pid people from some clan(you know which clan I am talking about) ask for a wipe and they get it - what about the others?You know most of the server's players are not even voting now, right?Most of these 15 votes are coming from the same clan because they can ask each other to vote.A wipe is not going to help the server!

Also I agree for the c3 server.Create a c3 server with x4 rates and leave the c1 untouched.

And I just want to say that I am not threatening you or whatever with saying that I will leave the server, it's just that I don't feel like it's normal to wipe the server every now and then...I don't remember NCSoft doing it, do you?

#38 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: RoughNeckzShadow

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

LaraFlynnzShadow

#39 jumbas

jumbas

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Jumbas

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:49 AM

update to full c2 or open new c2 server

#40 CriticalPvp

CriticalPvp

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: CriticalPvp
  • 2ºCharacters: Elperegrino

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:29 AM

Hispano

Hola, Yo creo que tenemos varias opciones.
1) Hacer un "wipe" podría ser la solución si se cambian o añaden algunas funciones . (cambio de clase gratis , recompensa por votar , eventos fijos l2day,medallas , nuevas cosas por las que donar...etc.

2) Actualizar a c2 , esta idea es buena porque jugaríamos en una crónica un poco mas avanzada pero sin perder la esencia antigua.
Añadir también nuevas cosas.

3) Cambiar los rates...si solo hacen eso y no ofrecen nada mas nuevo o arreglan cosas que están mal . Solamente ofrecerán subir mas rápido de nivel y conseguir equipo mas rápido pero nada mas...no creo que ayude en nada.

4) Hacer el server c3 ...esto no ayudara en NADA . ¿porque? porque servidores c3 hay muchos y mucha competencia tendríamos que luchar contra 100/200/300+ servidores iguales

English

Hello, I believe that we have several options.

1) To do a "wipe" might be the solution if they change or add some functions. (I change free class, rewards for voting, fixed events l2day, medals, new things for which to donate ... etc.

2) To update to c2, this idea is good because we would play in a chronicle little advanced mas but without losing the ancient essence.
To add also new things.

3) To change the rates ... if only they do it and do not offer anything more newly or arrange things that they are bad. Only they will offer to rise mas rapidly of level and to obtain equipment more fast but nothing more ... I do not believe that helps in anything.

4) To do the server c3 ... this was not helping in ANYTHING. why? Because servers c3 there are many(many people) and many competition we would have to fight against 100/200/300 + equal servers.
CriticalPvP

>- Phantom Ranger ->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users