Ygvyth

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Ghaal

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:35 PM

Hi.

After those couple of days since opening, on this server, I saw few things that are great, and few that are bad.

GOOD ! :

1. C3 Chronicle

2. This event Random NPC,Monsters that give 50 k Adena + some stuff. Its great boost, great idea.

3. Quest Reward Rate is ok... but could be a bit higher, for people that dont want to  have 6 dualboxes - crafters, spoilers, and other grind sh*it.

4. Drop rate is very ok. Its hard to get good equipment, but sooner or later its possible, with out spoilers-crafters, and sh*it dualboxing.

5. Limit to B-A grade, thats good. Keep it simple.

6. One good thing, and advice. Drop when die. Its ok. But!... Do  something like  "augumented weapons", drop everything except weapon, and adena.

BAD:

1. Some problems with geodata, Beehive Dion Territory. Cant get ther from west side, something is blocking all location. Same territory, you can fall under ground, only restart helps so far.

2. Whats the story with Raid Bosses on low level ??? Why Summoner can tank and kill RB so easy ? Is it bug ? or is it normal in this Chronicle ? In C4 even, you need to have a good party to kill low level RB.

3. When you  reopen server, do WIPE. Build your economy from scratch. Now there is nothing like that

4. No players around. Community don't egsist, even old players.... where are they ?

Thats it so far. I will post more when I find something.

#2 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:16 PM

BAD:
1. Some problems with geodata, Beehive Dion Territory. Cant get ther from west side, something is blocking all location. Same territory, you can fall under ground, only restart helps so far.
2. Whats the story with Raid Bosses on low level ??? Why Summoner can tank and kill RB so easy ? Is it bug ? or is it normal in this Chronicle ? In C4 even, you need to have a good party to kill low level RB.
3. When you  reopen server, do WIPE. Build your economy from scratch. Now there is nothing like that
4. No players around. Community don't egsist, even old players.... where are they ?

Thats it so far. I will post more when I find something.

Thanks for playing here and post here your review. those good comments encourage me but i will repply to bad ones that is the way to improve.

1. We have vip geodata is the best that can be found.
2. Any hight level player with good items can solo a low level raidboss . raidboss are retail so i dont know... i guess that a level 40 character with level 40 summon can destroy level 32 raidboss easily
3. With a wipe we could gather like 500% more people funny the fact that all old players voted NO to wipe while they are not entering to game anymore or just log to stay offline mode at giran and shows everyone their beatifull equipment: http://lineage2-clas...?showtopic=2186
4. I spent many money and time on advertisement 400 unique visists daily . also all bugs and players request were fixed . i did all on my hand even respect community desires. result is not expected

You will not found a more clean and balanced c3 server than this one , much better than classic v1 or even future v3. i dont know why we dont have more people

Myself: me piden que no haga wipe para despues logear sus personajes mega equipados y dejarlos bien a la vista de todos en giran. nisiquiera aceptaron que reiniciara las armas encantadas ni la adena .
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseņo Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#3 zielakxar

zielakxar

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Dyaebl

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:30 PM

With a wipe you could get 500% more players in 1st month perhaps. After that online would be the same. Please stop blaming old players! Those who left wont see this message anyway and those who stayed will feel like they are blackmailed! I dont know how old players can play here when only crafts for B and A shots are getting killed every hour! It is still not fixed and is crucial for old chars to play!

If we wipe now i think its gg for server. To help newbs i would consider giving them all 2 weeks free premium for every 1st new character for account.

#4 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:06 PM

With a wipe you could get 500% more players in 1st month perhaps.

500% no , 2500%

http://i.imgur.com/bjEaUDS.png
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseņo Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#5 Ygvyth

Ygvyth

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Ghaal

Posted 27 July 2015 - 10:50 PM

Well... I don't want to blame any of old players for their role here on server. Just wipe can be  sometimes a good motive for players looking for " New " server.
I other hand... I admire old crafters, and players shops that can buy or craft  or sell Shots. This I like the most at the moment.
I see " Possible " problem in old players, that they have got everything possible. But... but.... They are offline, deactivated, can't kill newbies, no reason... no real threat, or competition.
For me server looks empty, very empty. Even with old players and their gear, it looks empty.
I might say its a good symptom. When I will saw Every one in top A, with Star Wars Sabers, then I will quit at spot.

Finally I would say to new players: Come and play, there is a real chance for good fun here, like in old days. No bully players, easy exp, stabile game. Empty clan halls, not owned Castles, not used 7 sign system. Old players are retarded on retirement :P They dont play. Few good organised Clans, and we have nice mess over here all the time.
Don't wait for Innova, there will be Pay2Win and premium paid acc systems, after few months they will add those gay kamael and other stupid shit. Simpliest = Better.

#6 sxizo

sxizo

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: MikriStoMati
  • Level: 62
  • Clan: MoneyMakers

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

My guess,closing the server for so many days lost all these people.We had a good average of players before that.Not great but good.I speak from experience as my 3 friends whom i started this server with are now either playing other server or not playing at all cause they got bored waiting and started other games. I hope people will return and much more new  will join.People did vote not to wipe and i dont think this was a problem for reopening and not having the population was expected to have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users