Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: MikriStoMati
  • Level: 62
  • Clan: MoneyMakers

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:07 PM

Hello people.I make this post to tell you my opinion to go C4.The server is very good and people are active but i think it would be better if it can be updated to C4!Let me explain my points for wanting this to happen.

1) C4 has more areas to farm late game materials and grind experience! More choises so people don't get bored going only to 2-3 areas every day :) .

2)If new areas open then new quests open!!!! Will get more choises for grate rewards!!!Again game keeps its classic value even with C4.

3)Players will have all the C4 skills so people create different characters than only mages for late game dps.Again more choises are good and it still has the old classic avra that people love!Also the game will become more balanced that it is now.We all know what happens now if you try to kill an archer or a mage :P  .

4)With C4 we will have S grade items so old players will again have something to play for :)  .Maybe some that have quit the server from getting bored will come back. If someone get full A grade gear doesnt have much reasons to keep playing instead of level up new character but still not enough to keep people.But with S grade in C4 comes Olympic Games!

5)Olympic games opening!!! What more to say than PVP at its finest.Players can show their skill in 1v1 and not only in open world PVP with a healer back them up ;)  .

6)C4 have(in my opinion always)more supporters,more fun,more Guilds,more siege,more PVP,more choices( i know i say that a lot :P ) and ALWAYS keep it classy !!!!!

Please consider this (for the administrators :D ).

All people do too and support it if you want.Some still like C3 even C1,we all have our likes and dislikes but if a administrator can put it to vote for C4 would be the best!!!!! Again i think C4 Classic will make this server go high in population and fantastic gameplay experience and fun!!! 

Thanks.

#2 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

- I have implemented olympiad system here . however i can add better rewards

- Mages and archers . as i know archers aren't op but yes mages i've tried in many ways to balance that actually mages have those modifications : fixed curses rate such as sleep , slow , cancel  . Fixed damage of nukes.  without mention improvements of other characters: http://lineage2-clas...pic=2002&p=9592
I hope any experienced players can prove what im saying.

C4 yes have more zones , items , and skills but game play is very different from c3 and create this project were not easy task to now update only with 1 year of life i can remember that we enjoyed c1 from 2011 to 2014 in my opinion problem will be always that game reach his end so most of players have already everything they expect to have , quitting game after there is nothing else to do so based on last argument i can say that updating to c4 will not extend so much game life also currently exist many c4 projects so i dont see the sense of update to c4

Once c3 can't offer nothing to us i will update to c5 probably

#

Edit about balance:

-Pets of summoners increased defence at pvp

-Pets of necromancers decreased defence at pvp

-Tyrant - Gladiator More power at focus energy skills

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseņo Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#3 jimbeis

jimbeis

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: MrEcho
  • Level: 71

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

I agree with sxizo server must update! Game play on c5 is improved drasticaly! Olympic i think not exist because we can t be nobbless, for this reason i dont see any Hero!Many chars on c3 have only to skill to play. Human archer make only autoshot....I Vote to upgrade on c5 and i hope to play in Olympic game.More RaidBoss coming and i vote  S Grade armor.I suggest people to vote if they want to be update on c5. 

Sincerely, MrEcho

#4 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:52 PM

Thanks for your opinion MrEcho but server have implemented olympiad system customized so you dont need be noblese also do not exist status of hero.

go to the center of aden and will see the npc , anyways seems like needs improvement to work automatically . i just say that if is only for olympiad system cronicle update isnt needed. and like i've told before : problem will be that game some day will reach his end for players

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseņo Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users