#1 Disten

Disten

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Pirotes

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

why the shillien knight has no abilities- shield fortres and fainal fortres??? but other knights have them, please give these abilities and to the shillien knight.

#2 Fen

Fen

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: FinalFen

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

You'r playing chronicle 1. Go check official website which skills were implemented after c1.

#3 Itashi knows everything

Itashi knows everything

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: I knows everything

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

Final Fortress=its C1 skill! Look official informer for c1 or prima guide!

#4 smeli

smeli

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: smeli
  • Level: 10
  • Clan: no clan
  • 2ºCharacters: smelisimus

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (Itashi @ Apr 4 2013, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Final Fortress=its C1 skill! Look official informer for c1 or prima guide!

final fortress = c2

shield fortress = c3

#5 Zimzum

Zimzum

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Zimzum
  • Level: 44
  • Clan: Wolfpack

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (smeli @ Apr 5 2013, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
final fortress = c2

shield fortress = c3

The casting time for Hex and Power Break for Dark Elves should be definitely be modified, because right now it's like double(or at least double) the normal casting time! I can uderstand that on the server orcs got 48 STR ( base atributte, it's like around 1/4 more dmg) witch is way too much, and 50 CON, there is no need to give CON to the orcs cause they already got the highest CON in the game of all the classes, maybe you should give some CON to the Dark Elves instead if all theirs racial skills are nerfed?At least u should balance things out so all the classes sould have a role to play in the game...Right now i play an AW and i can say it's pretty much banged up from the "original"...

#6 Disten

Disten

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Pirotes

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

But dark avenger, TK. Paladin have skills shield fortres and fainal fortres on this server. Where balance?

#7 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Disten @ Apr 5 2013, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But dark avenger, TK. Paladin have skills shield fortres and fainal fortres on this server. Where balance?

Paladin - Temple knight
Are now usefull they resist very well archers.
-Shield fortress . nice skill to increase shield Rate
-Final fortress . more defend when HP is low
-Guard Stance [Only temple knight]
-Elemental Heal *this skill cast a little more fast
-Holy blesing *this skill cast a little more fast

Paladins and temple knight have those c2-c3 skills to improve them because i think Light warriors should focus on defense , and should archer protected class.

sauce: http://forum.lineage...p?showtopic=826

I think maybe im wrong SK and DA are ok . i think those class are warriors with dark ofensive magic.
not really sure about add those skills to them.

Im agree about we dont see many dark elves tanks or daggers. about "Hex and Power Break" i didnt merfed those skills. ill check about thanks for your comments but really SK DA are weak ?

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#8 soulhunter

soulhunter

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Andy
  • Level: 56
  • 2ºCharacters: CriticalHit (58)

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 5 2013, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paladin - Temple knight
Are now usefull they resist very well archers.
-Shield fortress . nice skill to increase shield Rate
-Final fortress . more defend when HP is low
-Guard Stance [Only temple knight]
-Elemental Heal *this skill cast a little more fast
-Holy blesing *this skill cast a little more fast

Paladins and temple knight have those c2-c3 skills to improve them because i think Light warriors should focus on defense , and should archer protected class.

sauce: http://forum.lineage...p?showtopic=826

I think maybe im wrong SK and DA are ok . i think those class are warriors with dark ofensive magic.
not really sure about add those skills to them.

Im agree about we dont see many dark elves tanks or daggers. about "Hex and Power Break" i didnt merfed those skills. ill check about thanks for your comments but really SK DA are weak ?

DA no weak no way.. very strong..
Languages: english(poor) - spanish(exelent) - German(Good)

#9 Zimzum

Zimzum

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

The AW is Badly nerfed (i think is a DE thing)...just test the class,blows, casting speed and so on and you'll see that dmg is low,cast is low,skill renewal is low...wtf?

#10 soulhunter

soulhunter

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Zimzum @ Apr 6 2013, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The AW is Badly nerfed (i think is a DE thing)...just test the class,blows, casting speed and so on and you'll see that dmg is low,cast is low,skill renewal is low...wtf?

do u say that why u all this time u played +c4 fruit servers??' where u have 9999999999 buffs and cast speed????

this is c1 ... there are much things that maybe for u are strange.. i dont like some things too.. but im try to play with it... u must think that the staff are doing all what he can and the server have only 3 months

Be patient

#11 Fen

Fen

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (soulhunter @ Apr 6 2013, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do u say that why i all this time u played +c4 fruit servers??' where u have 9999999999 buffs and cast speed????

this is c1 ... there are much things that maybe for u are strange.. i dont like some things too.. but im try to play with it... u must think that the staff are doing all what he can and the server have only 3 months

Be patient

Learn to understand what you read and stop trying to translate posts made by other players, containg suggestions and ideas into offensive messages vs server staff. Nobody said that staff isnt doing good enough.

In my opinion only viable tank is DA at the moment because of the shield stun and decent dps coming from panther.
Paladin is ok as well i guess, but hes rather weaker version of da.

As for TK and SK, both are useless without shield stun. Tk was always weak untill they added 3rd proff stun and tol but sk was quite strong on early chronicles. As it is on our server sk is a terrible class. Viper and vampiric cubics from lvl 58 do little dmg when taking into consideration fact that players can get lvl 75 getting a lot of extra hp. Drain is somewhat decent as it was, freezing strike is just a low dmg slow with quite low land rate (only 0.6 if i remember correct), life leech is kinda whatever, dmg is terrible making the lifesteal effect weak as well, i guess that low casting speed is only reason why people would cast it.

As for SK strentgh on c1-c2 it was always about the heb+pb combo combined with great dps stats of delf (high str and dex). Mainly hex was making sk a strong fighter class that could dish out high dps making him dangerous hero having his nukes to slow enemy or finish up those who started to run away. Sadly he on our server got longest casting speed of all nukes making it completly useless skill during pvp. So now we got small comparision without hex - da+panther have higher dps than sk with cubics, da got op shield stun while sk got very low cast speed nuke with high cooldown and completly unreliable paralyze, beside that da got better tanking potential because of majesty skill and high con. Only advantage of sk over da is 1 dealing puny dmg life leech and 5s casting time hex+pb that probably wont land, and even if enemy will be long gone and out of sk range.

#12 Zimzum

Zimzum

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (soulhunter @ Apr 6 2013, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do u say that why i all this time u played +c4 fruit servers??' where u have 9999999999 buffs and cast speed????

Be patient

So we meet again...and again you got me wrong, maybe you should take it down a little...There is no doubt that the admins of the server are doing a great job, but in a way we are a sort of testers...if we want a good server we should help, or at least bring it up...U don't know me, so u souldn't speak like u do!In fact i played l2 (on the official server and on max x10 private servers) from c1 to c4. I've started playing discontinuosly cause of weird "balancing" of the game in c4...By Kamael or Gracia i helped out friends in sieges....so don't u thell me what i know and what i don't, cause this game ate up a few good years of my life!

Regards

#13 soulhunter

soulhunter

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (Zimzum @ Apr 6 2013, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we meet again...and again you got me wrong, maybe you should take it down a little...There is no doubt that the admins of the server are doing a great job, but in a way we are a sort of testers...if we want a good server we should help, or at least bring it up...U don't know me, so u souldn't speak like u do!In fact i played l2 (on the official server and on max x10 private servers) from c1 to c4. I've started playing discontinuosly cause of weird "balancing" of the game in c4...By Kamael or Gracia i helped out friends in sieges....so don't u thell me what i know and what i don't, cause this game ate up a few good years of my life!

Regards

fine im out of forum ..... keep with u stuff....

se cren los unicos q jugaron l2 dios mio q cerrados son.. no se puede decir ni lo q uno piensa o lo q le parece a uno....

#14 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

Power break & Hex

L2 informer v 6.0
skill time : 1.2

Prima guide
skill time : 3

C0 Open beta
skill time : 4 (only power break)

C1 skill data smeli
skill time 3

C4 skill data smeli
skill time 3

C4 skill data random
skill time 1.2

Dark elf bleed attack:
l2info v .06 = 1.8 C1 smeli = 1.08 Prima guide = 1.1

I repeat i never merfed this skill

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#15 Fen

Fen

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

So you need to boost it up couz think everyone will agree that 3 second cast time for a 25% pdef debuff that doesnt have highest land rate is quite useless in pvp scenarios.

#16 soulhunter

soulhunter

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Fen @ Apr 7 2013, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you need to boost it up couz think everyone will agree that 3 second cast time for a 25% pdef debuff that doesnt have highest land rate is quite useless in pvp scenarios.

why u dont want play with real cast time??????? u cant??

i have BD in lvl 61 and i dont need changes i can play perfect.

#17 Zimzum

Zimzum

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 7 2013, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Power break & Hex

L2 informer v 6.0
skill time : 1.2

Prima guide
skill time : 3

C0 Open beta
skill time : 4 (only power break)

C1 skill data smeli
skill time 3

C4 skill data smeli
skill time 3

C4 skill data random
skill time 1.2

Dark elf bleed attack:
l2info v .06 = 1.8 C1 smeli = 1.08 Prima guide = 1.1

I repeat i never merfed this skill

Ok it's easy...just test it ( create a normal DE char on the server, that has those skills and test them)...If you believe that Hex or Power Break casting time is 3 seconds, that try it ingame...Maybe 3 seconds with Acumen Buff and with Bss, eventough i don't know for sure if in c1 the Bss add cast speed(but even with acumen i think is more than 3 seconds, maybe 5...or something like that). You witnessed at the events of this weekend my fight vs a hawkeye...without buffs i casted Hex and Freezing Strike on the He and he had time to kill me (like 5 or 6 arrows)...It's really a math question...he had no buffs so the 5 or 6 arrows where not delivered to quick...and despite that, casting those 2 magic skills was the only thing i could do in that fight...I'm just saying that this matter should be carefully looked into it...Thanks!

Regards

#18 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (Zimzum @ Apr 8 2013, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok it's easy...just test it ( create a normal DE char on the server, that has those skills and test them)...If you believe that Hex or Power Break casting time is 3 seconds, that try it ingame...Maybe 3 seconds with Acumen Buff and with Bss, eventough i don't know for sure if in c1 the Bss add cast speed(but even with acumen i think is more than 3 seconds, maybe 5...or something like that). You witnessed at the events of this weekend my fight vs a hawkeye...without buffs i casted Hex and Freezing Strike on the He and he had time to kill me (like 5 or 6 arrows)...It's really a math question...he had no buffs so the 5 or 6 arrows where not delivered to quick...and despite that, casting those 2 magic skills was the only thing i could do in that fight...I'm just saying that this matter should be carefully looked into it...Thanks!

Regards

skilltime 3 . depend of Wit / casting speed of player. can be 2-5 seconds depending for example

I tested with acumen , berserk spirit, and blessed spirit

cast a little slow but not so bad

anyway this doesnt mean i will not change skills reuse. Btw abyss walker have freezing strike , and drain . you say is a bad class ? dont think so

Were on Facebook - VK:

#19 Zimzum

Zimzum

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Apr 8 2013, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
skilltime 3 . depend of Wit / casting speed of player. can be 2-5 seconds depending for example

I tested with acumen , berserk spirit, and blessed spirit

cast a little slow but not so bad

anyway this doesnt mean i will not change skills reuse. Btw abyss walker have freezing strike , and drain . you say is a bad class ? dont think so

No Aw is a great class but it's fragile....so even if you have more options than other daggers ( having lots of magical skills that deal dmg or "curses"), and the dmg of the blows is the highest of all dagger clases, if some skills are nerfed (or changed even in the slightes) renders the class and it's PvP strategy useless.
I know that Freezing Stike has an increased casting time and it's the way it should be, but Hex and Power Break are skills to be used during the PvP...if the casting time is elongated, you simply cannot aford the time to use them in battle.As i mentioned the casting time of Hex and Power Break should be tested without buffs so you can see the real casting time...i think 3 seconds without buffs for DE would be great!And to make a point... if u stack a few factors that characterizes the class on this server, like low CON, more MP needed for the usage of blows, longer renewal time for skills/blows, longer casting time for spells...well u get a struggling situation, unable to use the class propperly.From what i've seen, this server is a Th server ( i guess the Th is good and easy to play in the first Lineage 2 Chronicles),class witch has lots of passives and only too few "magic" skills ( dash - the only 1 working, and trick, switch etc), so Th is not really affected, but the humans have 43 CON not 32....

Regards.

#20 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

Freezing Stike has an increased casting time

NO

Were on Facebook - VK:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users