Photo

Vampiric rage - Buff

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Add vampiric rage into game? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Add vampiric rage into game?

1. Yes (11 votes [40.74%])

Percentage of vote: 40.74%

2. No (12 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

3. Yes - but no maximum level (only 2) (2 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

4. Yes - only level 1 (2 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 korki

korki

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Korki

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

What you think about vampiric rage? Understand you want balanced game, but maybe with vampiric isnt bad(unbalanced)

#2 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Kashmire

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

I think that it would be great to add VR for SE and Chant of Vampire for WC.

#3 ggkmike

ggkmike

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: hourney

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:23 PM

$5 says the people that voted no don't play melee

#4 EmmanGr

EmmanGr

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Playing the piano, singing, composing music, drawing, cinema, theatre, playing Lineage 2.
  • --------------------------------- Character: Vampirella
  • Level: 47
  • 2ºCharacters: Amabella (23lvl), Velma (28lvl)

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

Vampiric Rage didn't exist in c1. You can use healing potions and mobs drop life herbs (!) anyway. Also you can find a healer.

Cheers~

#5 ggkmike

ggkmike

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: hourney

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

I believe we are aware of that. That doesn't mean it can't be added in...

#6 EmmanGr

EmmanGr

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Playing the piano, singing, composing music, drawing, cinema, theatre, playing Lineage 2.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Fighters have hp recovering problems (lack of vamp. rage, lack of active healers), mages have mp recovering problems (lower mp regen than later chronicles, and lack of active SE/EE).

To be honest, herbs aren't the solution either way, I don't like being dependent on something completely random, plus herbs didn't exist in c1 and that spoils the old school feeling.

But as a butthurt, slow mp recovering mage, I think it's unfair to favor fighters over mages.
Anyways, I hope you get your facilitation...

#7 siho

siho

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Sihoz
  • Level: 45
  • Clan: Clan
  • 2ºCharacters: Tene

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

"Favouring fighters over mages"?
I find that the C1 chronicle is favouring mages a considerable amount more than fighters, especially with mana herbs at hand. On the long run what the vampiric rage herb would change is mainly the hp potion consumption on fighter classes for the guys that play solo, but for bigger parties it would change a lot more - polearms, trains and so on in places where herbs don't drop - because in other places it is easy to farm some vamp herbs to make it work.

In the end I don't believe it would destroy the whole balance of the game, full archer parties (even with dagger users with bows) would still own in C1, after them some setup with mages, after that come the close distance fighters.

#8 EmmanGr

EmmanGr

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (siho @ Feb 6 2014, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Favouring fighters over mages"?
I find that the C1 chronicle is favouring mages a considerable amount more than fighters, especially with mana herbs at hand. On the long run what the vampiric rage herb would change is mainly the hp potion consumption on fighter classes for the guys that play solo, but for bigger parties it would change a lot more - polearms, trains and so on in places where herbs don't drop - because in other places it is easy to farm some vamp herbs to make it work.

In the end I don't believe it would destroy the whole balance of the game, full archer parties (even with dagger users with bows) would still own in C1, after them some setup with mages, after that come the close distance fighters.

I don't mind. But it really is favouring melee classes, because you want to add something that didn't exist, therefore you are not as hardcore as you think you are... That's what I'm saying. But since I stopped playing a mage (because waiting 10 minutes, doing nothing, is a terrible waste of time), vampiric rage would be welcome for my tyrant and OL smile.gif

#9 Kite

Kite

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: DukeKite
  • Clan: TDS - The Dark Storms

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

I'd like to have vampiric rage in the game but don't add it to any NPC Buffer. Neither to the Newbie Buffs not to the Clan Hall NPC's though real SE's and WC's might find a party easier.
Also I'd like to see herb drops removed from higher areas. I understand the need of herbs in areas below lvl 25 or maybe even 30 though the servers population is not that high but later on u always find a party and shouldn't need herbs anymore.

#10 wandal

wandal

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: wandal
  • Level: 75
  • Clan: no
  • 2ºCharacters: wandal

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

on the server and so have herbs which are not nearly be so kachatsya and so is not difficult ... but in pvp it would be very inappropriate

#11 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Kashmire

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

VR would be great for all melee classes to benefit from and even healer classes can benefit from it since need to heal less if fighters are leeching their HP back...

The only possible abuse can be for Titans with Frenzy and VR killing raid bosses easily...but I'm not sure how well that can work since I haven't played a Titan on this server...but I know that without SAs Titans shouldn't be able to consistently spam Frenzy as soon as it runs out...

As far as mages go... there is never a mana steal buff that I can think of... and if you focus on fighting 2xHP mobs that drop herbs for hp/mp a lot or party with a recharger then idk you'll be resting way less than any fighter... plus you can use BSPS and do 4x dmg which fighters can't so.. anyways I don't think it will hurt mages in any way if VR is added, though it will benefit fighters... but it won't be helping archers either, so just continue to feel happy that mages and archers deal the most damage and don't have to worry much about anything already. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users