Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Luke
  • Clan: BlackKnights

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

Dark Empire

Dark Empire is a creation of active players from Lineage2c1.
The clan was created in februar 2013 and is now the largest clan on our server, we have nearly 40 active players and we are still trying to expand our clan.
Dark Empire have created an alliance named BloodPact, we currently looking for a clan to join our alliance.

Dark Empire stats
- Clan level 5
- Active members 40
- Clanhall Aden Castle Town
- English speaking clan
- Clancraft system
- Clan forum
- Active on raid, siege, pvp and group xp

For players wanting to join Dark Empire.
You can create an application on our forum www.darkempireclan.forumprofi.de
Or you can write ingame to *Luke or Shinigami.

Classes we specialy seeking for.
- Healer: Bishop, Shillen Elder or Elven Elder.
- Mages: Necro, Spellsinger, Spellhowler or Sorcerer.
- Archer: Silver Ranger, Hawkeye or Phantom Ranger.
- Buffer: Prophet, Warcryer or Overlord.
- Disco: Bladedancer and Sword Singer

For clan wanting to join BloodPact.
To join our alliance we will have some minimum standard.
- Clan level 3
- 10 active players
- English speaking

By Luke aka Danni Fuglsng

#2 Fen

Fen

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: FinalFen

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

I realise that im complete non-factor since i started playing 3 days ago but if i can suggest something, than dont make allyes yet. Server population is low enough that if you take 1-2 strongest clans on server it will complete freeze any sort of mass pvp events. For months if not years there wont be anyone that can face farmed zeg ally which can completely kill the server. Talking from my experience.

At the same time i realise that you may need some help for Epics but for that you can just make a threaty pact that would be valid only during raids untill server population grows up to the point where at least 2 somewhat equall in power forces can fight each other and kill the rb afterwards.

Sidenote: I rly dont care if you get epics/castles or whatever just want to ensure server survival :f

#3 MrLuke

MrLuke

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Fen @ Mar 13 2013, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I realise that im complete non-factor since i started playing 3 days ago but if i can suggest something, than dont make allyes yes. Server population is low enough that if you take 1-2 strongest clans on server it will complete freeze any sort of mass pvp events. For months if not years there wont be anyone that can face farmed zeg ally which can completely kill the server. Talking from my experience.

At the same time i realise that you may need some help for Epics but for that you can just make a threaty pact that would be valid only during raids untill server population grows up to the point where at least 2 somewhat equall in power forces can fight each other and kill the rb afterwards.

Sidenote: I rly dont care if you get epics/castles or whatever just want to ensure server survival :f

Thank you for your post.

Well I think the reason why you write this is because you don't know the past.

Lineage2c1 was losing alot of players in end januar / mid februar, reason was simply because there was no clan action at all for english players.

I talked to several of the active players and we all agreed that it would be better to create a strong clan with english players and make a clan that could make our server more interresting for new players and other clans.

Right now we don't have a alot of clans joinning that means it is one player or maybe one with a friend joinning this server, and these players will at their start look for a clan and if they can't find one, they will problaby quit.

We can't have all players in one or two clans, because right now the server population is incrasing very much.

This will also mean that some players will find it interresting to create their own clan because they can see that there is people to invite.

Hopefully our server will make new players and clans interrested in joinning and people join if there is a good amount of players and good clans.

But to ask us to stop expanding our clan or alliance, is not a way to make the server a better place. I think it is "abit" overrated that this will kill the server smile.gif....

#4 Fen

Fen

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: FinalFen

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

Valid arguments indeed. Time will tell smile.gif

#5 Korne

Korne

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: korne
  • Level: 60
  • 2ºCharacters: Jesusin

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Fen @ Mar 13 2013, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Valid arguments indeed. Time will tell smile.gif

All they do is unfair pvp and kill newbyes dont join that clan a shame really. im thinking about quit with my friends

luke seems to be good person but recruit anybody then he say cant control i dont care that, problem is yesterday in lair they supported unfair pvp imagine 4vs2 me 1 orc mage and 1 dancer ?
also they started pk and pvp me and my friends before i never killed one of his clan yet this fair ?

then they whisp me you with vietnam , you deserve be pk ?

#6 MrLuke

MrLuke

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Korne @ Mar 14 2013, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All they do is unfair pvp and kill newbyes dont join that clan a shame really. im thinking about quit with my friends

luke seems to be good person but recruit anybody then he say cant control i dont care that, problem is yesterday in lair they supported unfair pvp imagine 4vs2 me 1 orc mage and 1 dancer ?
also they started pk and pvp me and my friends before i never killed one of his clan yet this fair ?

To write that all we do is unfair pvp and kill newbies, is perhaps "abit" wrong...

If your reaction when losing a "unfair" pvp is to quit the server, then you wouldn't last long here.

Pull yourself together and if you wanna be friends than show it.

We aren't some mobil company where you can send in a complaint and expect us to care.

This is Lineage2 c1 is not for the weak ones.

#7 Korne

Korne

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: korne
  • Level: 60
  • 2ºCharacters: Jesusin

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (MrLuke @ Mar 14 2013, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To write that all we do is unfair pvp and kill newbies, is perhaps "abit" wrong...

If your reaction when losing a "unfair" pvp is to quit the server, then you wouldn't last long here.

Pull yourself together and if you wanna be friends than show it.

We aren't some mobil company where you can send in a complaint and expect us to care.

This is Lineage2 c1 is not for the weak ones.

bolek , and deroukos that are 2 lvl 60 + vs me and my friend that dont know play. unfair enough but then comed to help ledoffski , avalanche. and finally konole i never saw somethink like that. then one of you say that i deserve for be friend of vietnams ... ohmy.gif

i remember the 1º time i saw you in loa i say hello then bolzay pk me then i whisped you
your repply: luke - we dont need kill you

i never attack us before but its ok we out i delevel like 50% and without adena plus i dont want a server with people like this.

#8 Adik

Adik

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Adik
  • Level: 22

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

well i can only say that on every server you will find people who kill newbies just because they are bored.... me either dont like but noone can do smth against it. its just how these ppl play...

#9 LedOFFski

LedOFFski

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: LedOFFski

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

Calm down. Deroukos and Bolek killed members of our clan too, including me biggrin.gif . I helped them just because Dash came wink.gif It's just a game bro.

#10 InspireOne

InspireOne

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: InspireOne
  • Level: 49
  • 2ºCharacters: Inspire

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Take me to the HOSPITAL! lol.png
Ill prob. join you today

#11 Siru

Siru

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Siru
  • Level: 0
  • Clan: Wolves

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

2 lvl 60 + vs me and my friend that dont know play

and how is it their fault your friend dont know how to play huh.gif

unfair enough but then comed to help ledoffski , avalanche. and finally konole

So clan members help Deroukos and BoleK and we should feel bad for it cool.gif

i dont want a server with people like this

thats too bad we are here and there is nothing you can do about it dry.gif

and just like LedOFFski pointed out its just a game losing pvp or two aint end of the world

Fro Fro Fro

#12 Avalanche

Avalanche

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Avalanche
  • 2ºCharacters: Noisia

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

You are not worth to even have disscusion with . When you start sentence with words "All they do is unfair pvp and kill newbyes dont join that clan a shame really." There is no respect from you, and first words you post in forum its a lie. What about should we talk with you ?

#13 InspireOne

InspireOne

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: InspireOne
  • Level: 49
  • 2ºCharacters: Inspire

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Hello! People where all gone ?? you left us ? WE NEED YOU! More people more PVP! Come back!

#14 MrLuke

MrLuke

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (InspireOne @ Apr 1 2013, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello! People where all gone ?? you left us ? WE NEED YOU! More people more PVP! Come back!

Dark Empire is still active, but our group is very damaged after two "unsuccessful sieges".

Due to alot of flame by people I should not write here and a foolish amount of errors (walls, critical errors, teleport bug...) some players sadly decide to leave our clan or dear server.

Ofcause I take the responsibility of our clan action on me, since I decide that we should go for sieges, but this was also a important action to try expand the interrest for our server with info about siege on other forums with pictures and make the players who was here more interested in staying.

Sadly the positive effect I was hoping for didn't occure twice, due to flame, errors and I feel sorry for those who though that Dion Castle Siege was close to ours, because it never was, it simply takes alot more and for those who think i'm wrong, well you can prove me wrong and I will ofcause take my words back.

We didn't fail the sieges because of flame, critical errors, walls, teleport bug or the "huge" amount of enemies, we simply didn't get the castle cause we didn't have the power to do it.

Dark Empire is a good picture of what players who decide to create a clan together can accomplish raids, epic, sieges, pvp, pve and friendship.

Dark Empire dosn't die.... It just goes to hell and respawn...

Seeya ingame
Dark Empire
Luke / Danni

#15 soulhunter

soulhunter

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Andy
  • Level: 56
  • 2ºCharacters: CriticalHit (58)

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (MrLuke @ Apr 1 2013, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Due to alot of flame by people I should not write here and a foolish amount of errors (walls, critical errors, teleport bug...) some players sadly decide to leave our clan or dear server.

Teleport Bug???? Still talking about this??? ......... no bug there...

Never played real siege?
Languages: english(poor) - spanish(exelent) - German(Good)

#16 Avalanche

Avalanche

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Avalanche
  • 2ºCharacters: Noisia

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

http://forum.lineage...w...=1013&st=20

Read this. And then, read your post.

#17 IWearThongs

IWearThongs

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: IWearThongs
  • 2ºCharacters: Donna

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

we still have some slots left, so pm luke if you're interested wink.gif

we're nice biggrin.gif

#18 babalina

babalina

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: lolec

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

you are saying that you want this server to survive. well, even if that guy is too sensitive , there is a point: do not encourage actions like "unfair pvp" even if you do not consider it was like that. no matter if people get bored. this kind of actions destroyed many servers. you can have this kind of fun later, when sever has over 300 players.

trust me, I've been on this server since the beginning. help people, don't scare them. we all learn and maybe those "sensitive guys" will understand later what happened. but until them, give them a chance.

for those who left, they would have done that anyway. they just looked for a reason.

for those who get bored: do something else, not just lay on the same char. if this does not work, take a L2 break for 2-3 days and come back.

#19 Karupt

Karupt

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Karupt
  • Level: 75
  • Clan: Deviated

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

HI luke Can I join your clan?

#20 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Karupt @ Jun 6 2013, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI luke Can I join your clan?

Hi just remember you that server is not opened yet smile.gif all you see is old post

we will reopen Trully C1

http://forum.lineage...w...=1138&st=20

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users