Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

C3 relaunch

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Balance economy (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Remove all adena from all players in server ?

1. yes (6 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. no (14 votes [70.00%])

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:51 PM

Hello we have almost 1 year of life current situation is that with the time and other problems online ammount of players is a little low.

Anyway people still show me a nice entusiams to playing here and encouraged me to continue this project .

Thats why im thinking about fix last stuff of change log , so server will be almost perfect and launch advertisement champaing

But besides low population i see some problems that i can't fix:

1 - Economy is crazy , some players did insane ammount of adena
2 - Weapons enchanted
3 - Even if i advertise people will join periodically but not at same time

So i propose

1 - Remove all Adena of game
2 - Make all weapons +4
3 - Close server during 2 weeks to relaunch it
4 - Lower premium benefits of adena and spoil

I know this can mean a sacrifice but wil be good to bring more players here , i count with your review guys , i know is thug but the best way to re-launch project without wipe.

PDT : i do not discard update to C5 in next years but that moment is far  : http://lineage2-clas...?showtopic=2185

What i must end before :

-Change manor manager rates to more low ones [crop_manufacture] = undone.

-See retail events = pending ...

-Increase drop of quest items :
Kail's Magic Coin - wishing potion - Stolen Dignity - fates-whisper = pending

-Increase spoil rate =  pending...

-Make web little version on domain : lineage2c3.com
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#2 alin77

alin77

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: LordCarnage

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:18 PM

add npc buffer with all bufs so we dont need to make bots for bufs ty

#3 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:38 PM

We have newbye helper and npc helper doesnt give all buffs but enough to help solo players without mention clan hall buffs. One of this project scope is to have real supports.

if i have not opinion from players i will proceed

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#4 paparas21

paparas21

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: requiem
  • Level: 13

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:13 PM

when are you gonna do these things?

#5 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

once all subjects with status pending are fixed : http://lineage2-clas...?showtopic=1957

and if people agree . what about remove all mats , parts , recipes too ?

Were on Facebook - VK:

#6 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: RoughNeckzShadow

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

No wipe. No removing items,recipes,mats. I vote no,no,no.

LaraFlynnzShadow

#7 jimbeis

jimbeis

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: MrEcho
  • Level: 71

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:28 PM

This is not fair for old player, spend too much time to see their accounts empty.....There is no point continue playing until make that fix on server because all drops , mats , and adena will be removed.. let the server continue like this and if you're thinking fixing something like that and make so big changes make it when update the server to c5! If you want to fix the economy try to give more mats to those who are new to high levels to craft items than old ones.The old players who have played for many months have so much materials and this thing is getting abused.If all people had access to such quantities of materials old accounts wouldnt have all the economy in their hands.Now a bunch of people got all the adena of the server and it is too hard for new players to farm their own mats/recipies/items with the result of them(old)getting richer.

For example there are 2-3 castle owners in the game who have access to Manor Managerand they can farm mats only for them or their clan-friends.All server has to bye their mats.If people could farm easyer their mats wouldn;t have need of them and the economy would have been more balanced.If all had mats/recipies,the value of the wealth that few have will be decreased.

So there is no point wiping out adena/recipies etc. cause old players will be so  dissapointed but at the same time new players wont have any benefits from this move.

#8 Central

Central

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Central
  • Level: 60
  • Clan: Sanctuary
  • 2ºCharacters: FreeMind

Posted 05 July 2015 - 05:56 PM

Oh Oh Oh Mage still run faster then I ... but anyway "fake report" About This Wipe and sh1t economy system all problem is with Premium when u get 100k + lot of mats from spoil ! That why the economy system get fall !
The Most Big Problem is :

-Premium System.

-Vote system dont exist.

-Balance system from magic dmg(cuz mage hit to hard if sps with hom + 0 hit me over 600 and i got maj set +3)

Everythink else is allright.

(sorry for mistakes)             Your Friend and Leader Sanctuary

#9 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

To roguhneckshadownzs:

i ask my self "could i start playing a server with 1 year of life and full of weapons +10 and people with 200kk + adenas on their pockets ? "
Awser is no . so if people preffer staying here alone with his adena go ahead , if want players its easy tell gm to being online more time but once you must make a little sacrifice you recrect :)

To central:
-About movement speed of mages i did many test comparing off files from c0 to c6:
-movement speed c3 like. =
* Report by aremic and some comments in 2006 ncsoft boards were they say mages had increased speed than warriors:
* Human mage at C3 555 Base C1: 121
* Human mage at C3 560 Base C4: 121
* PC_PARAMETER = Equalls ...
one fact is that they can wear ink designed for warriors like STR , CON , DEX .... this were fixed at c6

-Premium system will be fixed

-I did all on my hand to balance even without loose c3 sense

Were on Facebook - VK:

#10 sxizo

sxizo

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: MikriStoMati
  • Level: 62
  • Clan: MoneyMakers

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:24 PM

My opinion.No wipe at all.Upgrade to C5 without touching anything.New Areas and mobs will give players more quests to farm recipies and mats for crafting.Adena will be balanced and kind of not so usefull once people have higher chances to farm their materials and recipies.

#11 babyboo

babyboo

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: FinancialCenter
  • Level: 63
  • Clan: Economy

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:08 PM

Lol ,Firstly , I think it is a crazy idea about  wiping out all of adena or mats , it's not fair for old players like jimbeis said above -  they spent more time , more money to make their characters better , why they must see their pockets with no adena or mats ? and it's  still not sure that there will be much more player than this situation after deleting adena  .

Secondly , about enchant weapon , some item like +7,8,9,10 . it's also from players who are able to make it by spoiling - not cheating or bugging .The new players must learn how to play lineage2 to make their characters better   . If they cannot , don't play lineage2 more ... , because lineage2 is difficult game to play ....

P/s : I wonder that what will we do after 1 years and still not have more players ? deleting adena again ?

- -= VnMerchant =- FinancialCenter - ThuongGiaVn - Babyboo -

#12 Killingtime

Killingtime

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Soulsummoner
  • Level: 78
  • Clan: RogueSoul

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:08 PM

Well,when I started here a few months ago,there were lots of OE weapons and lots and lots of adena, I play mostly solo and have manage to accrue a pretty decent collection of  weapons as well as adena ,I play numerous toons and have managed to purchase a Clan Hall.

Taking from me as well as those that have managed to legitimately thrive here in hopes that this is whats needed to bring in a new player base IMHO is wrong, there's been numerous solutions set forth, but this one here I'm definitely not a big fan of, Yes I donated, I appreciated the server and enjoyed playing here as well as the Premium system, now to tell me you may take what I've managed to accrue away in hopes that it may bring new players, I'm sorry, I just cant get on board with it, I for one would have to simply say thanks and move on.

That is the big risk of playing on a private server, you are at the mercy of the owner, so guess all we can do  is wait and see

SoulSummoner 78 PS / 76 SH / 74 DA, SoulCryer, RogueSoul, SoulBlast, SoulSpoiler, SoulArtisan, RogueDagger, RogueDancer, Destroyer

#13 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:16 PM

private server, you are at the mercy of the owner

Dont think that official have more mercy than me. but before online were 200 - 300 and i know that can be again but no without sacrifices.

If people preffer keep their adena i respect i just say that more will be able to stay if economy is lower

Were on Facebook - VK:

#14 pauloamaral

pauloamaral

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: ToSemIdeia

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

well, In my opinion it will decrease the server populiation cuz lots of friends are saying to me in the game that they'll stop playing if u wipe adena or mats or recipes, and so do I. cuz i've spent a lot of time to get them, It will not bring benefits, the population is low due to bad advertisement not because there are some rich players. Almost no one join the server, those who join cointinue. they like the server. those who stopped were great and rich players, such as: Wally, Darkmind, etc... we dont see those rich guys in the game anymore.... so that's it.

There's no benefit in doing that... if everybody keep voting and u GM start advertise more and more, it will increase, not wiping adena...

#15 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:21 PM

if everybody keep voting and u GM start advertise more and more, it will increase, not wiping adena...

Well not many players participated on advertisement event:

http://lineage2-clas...?showtopic=1925

http://i.imgur.com/wKI5tP1.jpg

Were on Facebook - VK:

#16 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:07 PM

I will add 6 hats to game

4kKehYo.jpg

Were on Facebook - VK:

#17 ktvduc1

ktvduc1

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: ktvduc1

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:21 AM

if remove adenas and black all iteam +4 plz reset server for new begin. it will good for all

relay all token to charater added premium.

A bout new server will be:

EXP,SP: 2.0(double for party)

Adenas,drop,spoil: 1.5

Premium will be:     EXP,SP: 4.0(double for party)

Adenas, drop,spoil: 2.0

add premium have: dual box and fast regen MP,HP

#18 goodbye

goodbye

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: goodbye
  • Level: 45
  • Clan: economy
  • 2ºCharacters: anh2bankhoai

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:32 AM

-  giran castle's TAX  burn 15% adena of server

-  you fixed premium   x adena...

-  remember this server is low rate, but some people  believe in drop... they  not play spoiler and they want good item.

-  they are noob they dont know how to enchant weapon and they think are easy : they farmed, they spoiled, they crafted and they Enchanted  fail...  then go cry and quit server ( they wanna be superman)  .... 60% people left server 'cause they enchant failed

#19 goodbye

goodbye

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: goodbye
  • Level: 45
  • Clan: economy
  • 2ºCharacters: anh2bankhoai

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:56 AM

- giran's TAX burn 15% adena of server

- you fixed premium x adena

- remember this server is low rate but some people have believe in drop, they not play spoiler but  they want good item

- they don't know how to enchant: they farmed, they spoiled, they crafted and they enchanted fail...then they cry and quit server.( they wanna be superman but they not accept risk )

- all clan pay adena for clan hall  ...so server empty adena now.

- if you remove adena : so who have adena to buy and who get adena....

-  reluanch and down server 2 week...you think people wait or go find new server?

reluanch = kill server

#20 Killingtime

Killingtime

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Soulsummoner
  • Level: 78
  • Clan: RogueSoul

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:35 AM

I don't know, to me 20eu a month to keep a toon prem and make the game more enjoyable to play is no big deal, I had no problem paying close to that on retail when it was still pay to play as well as a few other mmo's I've played over the years. But to some I guess it may be a bit  difficult, So maybe kick around the idea of making Prem more  affordable for all. maybe 10 Tokens for a month of Prem, Kick up the drop rate and make Prem effect XP and adena,only unless you add adena increase on the drop rate itself.

Now I've noticed that these post so far are against the wipe, but yet I see a few votes for It, I would like to hear from one of those that thinks the server would benefit from the proposed wipe.

When I started here I had  nothing, The few A grade weapons I saw were going for 500kk plus and yet I still decided to stay and play the game and partake in the Premium system and It worked perfectly fine, I see new toons all the time, I really don't think the fact that I have a decent amount of adena pay any bearing on weather or not they stay, hell, I've given millions to (legit) new players as well as gear, I really hope this whole wipe idea is laid to rest.

SoulSummoner 78 PS / 76 SH / 74 DA, SoulCryer, RogueSoul, SoulBlast, SoulSpoiler, SoulArtisan, RogueDagger, RogueDancer, Destroyer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users