Photo

Abusing Mobs in abandoned camp.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

Poll: Allow Lure ? attack monsters from safe locations (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Allow Lure ?

1. Yes (25 votes [40.32%])

Percentage of vote: 40.32%

2. No (30 votes [48.39%])

Percentage of vote: 48.39%

3. I do not care. impartial (7 votes [11.29%])

Percentage of vote: 11.29%

Vote

#41 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: badger
  • 2ºCharacters: Tyko

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (D-Tonic @ Jun 24 2013, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they corrected that in later chronicles.

And this is the one of the reasons why i'm playing here (and many other players too), not on the later chronicles.

Concerning dualboxes, npc buffers , etc: I'm tired of this examples. Imagine that you are playing on clean C1 in fullscreen mode. All this things are absent here. But lure is still available. It's special case and it can't be enumerated in one row with things mentioned above.

Concerning comparison of live human and primitive artificial intelligence: monsters are created to kill them and get fun. The monsters was made for player and not player for the monsters

I see some people here who enjoy the boring killing mobs one by one. And it's sad for me sad.gif

#42 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 24 2013, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And this is the one of the reasons why i'm playing here (and many other players too), not on the later chronicles.

Concerning dualboxes, npc buffers , etc: I'm tired of this examples. Imagine that you are playing on clean C1 in fullscreen mode. All this things are absent here. But lure is still available. It's special case and it can't be enumerated in one row with things mentioned above.

Concerning comparison of live human and primitive artificial intelligence: monsters are created to kill them and get fun. The monsters was made for player and not player for the monsters

I see some people here who enjoy the boring killing mobs one by one. And it's sad for me sad.gif

I told you: 75 % do not like maybe even more. Is your team vs all the server.

Vote frame added. lets see also avoid try cheating because i can see votes by IP smile.gif
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#43 happymeal

happymeal

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: happymeal

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (liponpusti @ Jun 23 2013, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Admin Note: Lure means stuck monsters on some hill and attack them. so you can attack them but they cant get you.

#

I was farming in abandoned camps when i saw players stacking mobs (Ol Mahum 23+ which is quest for adena also) and hitting them from the top of the hill. Obviously this is an exploit. if its allowed, fine by me.

Players: Legend , Father , Sens , Lags , Tyko and some others also.

This is not xploit, this is how things work in official C1 server. The fix come in C2 when the mobs keep following you and they dont stuck. For example clawlers in EG on c2 using magics and you cant train them, on C1 you can make trains and stuck them on the stairs. :} So lets keep the server original like. People like this.

#44 mithranduil

mithranduil

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: mithranduil

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

if an adjustemnt was added in c2 it means it was reffered like an exploit and changed.... if an old car has a problem in 1950 in 2000 we try to malke the same old car fixing the problem...come on man
Main Char: Mithrandir level 32 Elven Wizard ..............Clan:Wolves
SpoilChar:NanaIta level 20 Raider
CraftChar:Supercraft level 20 Artisan

#45 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Please add option "I don't care"
thx

Also I hope that this poll will be available at least several days (because of players in other time zones)

#46 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (mithranduil @ Jun 24 2013, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if an adjustemnt was added in c2 it means it was reffered like an exploit and changed.... if an old car has a problem in 1950 in 2000 we try to malke the same old car fixing the problem...come on man

I'll repeat it: lures - it's the reason why many people are playing here, on c1 (not on c2, c3, ...)
It's feature of c1. If you dislike it you can go to higher chronicles, where it's fixed
come on man!

#47 feremoutimaria

feremoutimaria

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: FereMouTiMaria

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 24 2013, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll repeat it: lures - it's the reason why many people are playing here, on c1 (not on c2, c3, ...)
It's feature of c1. If you dislike it you can go to higher chronicles, where it's fixed
come on man!

The only reason i play c1 is that i love simple things and so far this server is the only c1 and it seems pretty solid, hardcore and serious.

If you dislike it you can go to higher chronicles, where it's fixed
come on man!

Your argument is invalid.

#48 tronador

tronador

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: tronador

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 24 2013, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
come on man!

Play nice, if you dont go away of server please. I play c1 not for taking advantages of bugs, because i consider its the most class balanced chronicle and luckily server hasnt got subclass shit

#49 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (feremoutimaria @ Jun 24 2013, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only reason i play c1 is that i love simple things and so far this server is the only c1 and it seems pretty solid, hardcore and serious.

Ok, you can do things that you like. And let other ppl to do things that they llike. I've said a lot about why lures can't be considered as plain bug, see my previous messages.

#50 Mandragora

Mandragora

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Arken

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

Voted "No"
Greetings from Argentina. Alex.

1 HIT - OWNED xD

#51 D-Tonic

D-Tonic

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Tarok
  • Level: 12
  • 2ºCharacters: 1

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 24 2013, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd already played Mario Bros and many NES or SEGA games for arcade-like kind of things, how old are you? laugh.gif just kidding.

I would like to tell you why, me at least; dont like that kind of stuff.
If you liked hunting ducks. You liked sneaking and shooting them. Then what if we hypothetically change ducks behavior, now they just come and stand in front of you letting you shoot them. Then you will have fun, yes, 1 day or 2, just seeing ducks brains fly all over the place. After that you will just become bored because it wont be a challenge. Or at least i will. I wont have fun if there is no challenge.
Sorry my friend but if you play c1 for that, you wont be playing here for long, its like the x9999999 rates servers premise.

Come on, a spear tanker, an AoE wizard, and a healer and that will be healthy fun. Or lets just go storm some ruins and raid bosses. There is many not-lame fun around.

#52 Tito

Tito

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Tito

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:08 PM

new photo this evening

#53 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

just great
i can't defend my point of view because admin closes my topic http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1202
:|

thank you guys for your replies

2 admin: if you want to shut me up, just remove the whole my account, not individual messages. thx.

#54 D-Tonic

D-Tonic

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Tarok
  • Level: 12
  • 2ºCharacters: 1

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Tito @ Jun 24 2013, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new photo this evening

Allright now i propose a statistical variable relation: Players who lure and take advantage also are mostly the ones who like to take advantage of other bugs, kill weaker characters and other kind of bad behavior. You badger don't seem one of them, but you now can see why you are not getting many votes for your cause; those people you counted on are here to lame, and they dont even have forum accounts; maybe dont read the forum at all.

You could actually go ingame and tell those people to make a forum account and vote. See? Im helping you anyway tongue.gif
The only problem is that we now know that those votes come from people who don't even read the forum or have respect for the server.

Good luck with your cause its good to fight for what you believe to be right.

#55 liponpusti

liponpusti

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: liponpusti

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

It seems that until luring gets forbidden people gonna exploit it . They should get deleveled or something, no need to ban them since we havent come to a final decision.

#56 happymeal

happymeal

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: happymeal

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (badger @ Jun 24 2013, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
come on man!

TRue story!!! Thats the reason me and my friends start play mages... we want C1 server Retail like!!! And on retail it was like this - you can lure!

#57 vaLntin

vaLntin

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: lineiiage

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Lure is okay.. After this is c1. Plus u can lure till 30-33 so it is not a big deal! I am here for lure so i vote with 7 of my friends who play here FOR LURE it is part of c1!!!!

#58 badger

badger

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

vaLntin, are you sure that you have voted? I see only two votes 'Yes': mine and happymeal's

#59 ricotero

ricotero

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Gato

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

I don't think C1 is a perfect game, many things were fixed/added on later chronicles that actually improved the game.
I think a better monster AI is one of those things.

#60 elxdark

elxdark

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: elxdark

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

3 yes, 12 no.

NO LURE, please guys keep playing like everybody does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users