#1 ggkmike

ggkmike

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: hourney

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

Here we see worker, who has brought a Silenos to giran, using Seal of Binding to root it, so it will attack afk players.

It is time to stop letting the russians do what ever they want just because they donate.

#2 NicoAVC

NicoAVC

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Liebchen

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

And this is game process test? uhm....

#3 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: RoughNeckzShadow

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

Bringing mob into town is bannable? where does it say so?

LaraFlynnzShadow

#4 ggkmike

ggkmike

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

lol chris is trying to troll cuz he doesnt like me. that's amusing, but totally expected. Fuck off.

#5 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:57 AM

I do not like you, true. Where does it say bringing a mob into town is wrong?

LaraFlynnzShadow

#6 ggkmike

ggkmike

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

Chris. You are a retard. It is not bringing a mob into town that is wrong. It is bringing a mob into town, and using your abilities to force the mob to attack defenseless players in what is designated to be a "peace zone." It is not "hacking" or "cheating." It is griefing. Which is usually frowned upon... Especially in a situation like this, where the russians continuously abuse the rules.

#7 GM Crystal

GM Crystal

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: GM Crystal
  • Level: 54
  • Clan: GM Staff

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (ggkmike @ Jan 14 2014, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chris. You are a retard. It is not bringing a mob into town that is wrong. It is bringing a mob into town, and using your abilities to force the mob to attack defenseless players in what is designated to be a "peace zone." It is not "hacking" or "cheating." It is griefing. Which is usually frowned upon... Especially in a situation like this, where the russians continuously abuse the rules.

You are correct, it is a rude thing to do but there are no rules against it as far as I can tell. Safe Zone in the game refers to other players not beingable to attack you, it has nothing to do with monsters. Player have been doing this on retail for years and only recently has NCSoft taken measures to stop it.

So until the adminstrator states otherwise no action will be taken.

#8 ggkmike

ggkmike

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

My favorite part about that was the gm implied I was correct in calling chris retarded.

#9 GM Crystal

GM Crystal

Orc shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: GM Crystal
  • Level: 54
  • Clan: GM Staff

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (ggkmike @ Jan 14 2014, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite part about that was the gm implied I was correct in calling chris retarded.

You are incorrect, I stated doing those things was rude. I was not agreeing with you on what you think of another player so do not twist my words around.

#10 RoughNeckzShadow

RoughNeckzShadow

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

In retail (very early C1~c2)..players would bring mobs and raid bosses into town..and disconnect...the raid boss would then attack the next target causing everyone to die...creating of course, drops. A very effective tactic in the field as well IE pulling trains in Lair or elsewhere on unsuspecting players. In C3 the mob AI was changed...a mob would not attack automatically after loss of the initial target. Seal of Binding...area of effect ROOT....will cause a mob to stand still after loss of target. The skill being used in the above screen is called "Madness" ...a skill attempt to switch target of a mob randomly. NCSoft took a considerable amount of time to decide if this was allowable in town. At that time there was also an incident in which after an update the peace zone was accidentally rendered "HOT", resulting in a pvp fest inside town. NCSoft was very upset with that and threatened action. They made a ruling that any aggression inside town was a violation (lumping in bugs,mob pulls,and guard pulls on pk characters). No "action" against any "violations" were ever actually taken.
The point is moot however, this is a private server. Rules will be established by THE ADMINISTRATION. As Crystal has stated, this situation is not listed as a rule to be broken. Of course, that can certainly change.

This Rule is listed:

-Acose *not if a player kil you 4 times..

I would like to ask for clarification on this one. My interpretation is:

-Accosting A player, If A player kills you 4 times in a row....some type of action is taken?

Thanks

LaraFlynnzShadow

#11 ggkmike

ggkmike

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

Lol chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic