#1 hovercraft

hovercraft

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Hovercraft

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

The skin for the C grade Composite Armor is replaced with the skin for D grade Salamander light. Not cool.
Is it possible to have this fixed at next rr?

#2 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (hovercraft @ May 30 2014, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The skin for the C grade Composite Armor is replaced with the skin for D grade Salamander light. Not cool.
Is it possible to have this fixed at next rr?

XD why did you installed C1 textures ?

Ill explain , by default C1 clena client just had a few textures including character face , armors , weapons , terrain.

Thats why we use C2 client. but i added a patch "tue c1 textures.bat" that apply real c1 textures in our client , so once installed game must be launched from "system_c1" .

Try execute "true c1 textures.bat" at "lineage 2 c1" folder in your desktop and enter "unistall" option.
Then just run game from "system/l2.exe"

Regards
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseņo Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#3 hovercraft

hovercraft

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ May 30 2014, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD why did you installed C1 textures ?

Ill explain , by default C1 clena client just had a few textures including character face , armors , weapons , terrain.

Thats why we use C2 client. but i added a patch "tue c1 textures.bat" that apply real c1 textures in our client , so once installed game must be launched from "system_c1" .

Try execute "true c1 textures.bat" at "lineage 2 c1" folder in your desktop and enter "unistall" option.
Then just run game from "system/l2.exe"

Regards

First off, thank you very much for replying to my post. It's great to see gms keeping in touch with the community.

Second, I don't think I completely understood the tutorial you just gave. I have the same c1 client I downloaded from the website about 1 year ago and didn't install any extra textures. I am currently running the game form the "system_c1" folder "l2.exe". I used to run it from the normal "system" folder but it suddenly stopped working.
You said we use the C2 client? Or the C2 textures?. I tried looking for "true c1 texture.bat" but don't have it/didn't find it. Could you help me figuring this out? I would really appreaciate it.

#4 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (hovercraft @ May 30 2014, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off, thank you very much for replying to my post. It's great to see gms keeping in touch with the community.

Second, I don't think I completely understood the tutorial you just gave. I have the same c1 client I downloaded from the website about 1 year ago and didn't install any extra textures. I am currently running the game form the "system_c1" folder "l2.exe". I used to run it from the normal "system" folder but it suddenly stopped working.
You said we use the C2 client? Or the C2 textures?. I tried looking for "true c1 texture.bat" but don't have it/didn't find it. Could you help me figuring this out? I would really appreaciate it.

You must run game from "system/l2.exe" if not you will run the true c1 version that i did.

Client is C2 protocol 485 (last one) is exactly as c1 but with B gear textures , and some monsters + terrain else.

" True C1 textures.bat " must be at folder called "lineage 2 c1" in your desktop if you dont see may need reinstall last patch:

http://www.mediafire...349lde37n6no353

Regards
Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseņo Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#5 hovercraft

hovercraft

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ May 31 2014, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You must run game from "system/l2.exe" if not you will run the true c1 version that i did.

Client is C2 protocol 485 (last one) is exactly as c1 but with B gear textures , and some monsters + terrain else.

" True C1 textures.bat " must be at folder called "lineage 2 c1" in your desktop if you dont see may need reinstall last patch:

http://www.mediafire...349lde37n6no353

Regards

Done, fixed. Thank you very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users