24 replies to this topic

#1 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:00 PM

This is the second time hypercrank use dualbox for pvp (probably he did more times)

So next time IP ban .

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#2 Hyper

Hyper

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Hyper
  • Level: 55
  • 2ºCharacters: Hypercranks

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:42 AM

Lol really? how is this dualbox pvp? the dancer buffed 2 minutes before the fight started and he never got involved/flagged in it. he never got close 2 hit, buff or do anything. i just happened 2 have 1 box as the rules allow me but did not use it for pvp which means that i did not do anything with the box after the fight started. so yeah gj this doesnt even make sense

Dualbox limit: X1 box . only to farm can not do any action in pvp DIDN'T
Dualboxed character can NOT heal or buff main character if a pvp start DIDN'T
Dualboxed character can NOT debuff enemy character DIDN'T

So either unban me because i didnt violate any rules or start banning doom as well because he buffed 2 mins as well before coming to hardins. So did you make some new rules that you didn't post online or are you just randomly banning people now? If you check the combat log you will see that after the combat started the BD had 0 actions.

#3 Superman

Superman

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Superman

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

How exactly does this classify as dualboxing? If this is dualboxing then it would be the same thing if people buff in town prior to pvp. The BD is miles back and obviously not engaged in the fight. GM should pull the combat logs here to see if the BD was attacking or not.

If the BD didn't attack or heal during pvp and just buffed prior to the battle there is no difference between BD buffs and PP buffs prior to a fight. Doesn't make any sense here.

#4 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Kashmire

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

No boxes were involved in any of the pvp rounds we had against these guys yesterday (or in the past). We buffed before the pvp started and not at all during the pvp. Same goes for the other team, they buffed themselves before the pvp too and not during. Also for the record, when the fight started we did NOT even have BD buffs nor did we rebuff them through out the fight. In other words, none of the server rules were broken.

Regardless, it was an entirely fair fight, and no rules were broken. So, Admin, I implore you to rethink this decision of banning someone based on what I can only assume is falsified information from an untrustworthy, delusional person. (Basically you seem to have decided to ban based off of a delusional idea that "Sensei" had while he was mad and upset about his inability to win against us in the pvp.)

#5 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

can't stop doing strange tricks with dualbox ? im busy with other stuff and start to be bored about this

I see that you have a dualboxed blade dancer not very fara were you planing to pvp

MAIN CHAR = FOR PVP

DUALBOX = CAN'T BE USED FOR PVP POURPOSES

please send me screens of doom doing dualbox for pvp. also ill consider unban but try prof that you havent BD buffs

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#6 Hyper

Hyper

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Sep 11 2014, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can't stop doing strange tricks with dualbox ? im busy with other stuff and start to be bored about this

I see that you have a dualboxed blade dancer not very fara were you planing to pvp

MAIN CHAR = FOR PVP

DUALBOX = CAN'T BE USED FOR PVP POURPOSES

please send me screens of doom doing dualbox for pvp. also ill consider unban but try prof that you havent BD buffs

http://imgur.com/3syakFm the bd was there because we were doing raids and im allowed 1 buffer box according to the rules. so there you go no dances. and next time please cross check before u randomly start banning people. also ban doom because we are 7 active people in this clan who do not violate any rules. according to you i dual boxed pvp once and never did again and we are getting reported all the time for stuff we did not do. "narf+poof dualbox for example, and this"

#7 Superman

Superman

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Superman

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:51 PM

See. No BD buffs. Doom is just a crybaby who runs and complains as soon as he loses PVP because he sucks.

He can't accept losing fair and square, he just cries wolf. He should pull the thumb out of his mouth and stop being such a little girl. We can't help that fact that you keep dying.

But GM should do something about this idiot who is constantly proved wrong OVER AND OVER!

Every time he dies all he does is saying someone is cheating, and each time it's been proven he's full of shit.

#8 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

Unbaned

Were on Facebook - VK:

#9 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

But also avoid doing this: http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1834

Were on Facebook - VK:

#10 Doom

Doom

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Doom
  • Clan: eXodus

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (Hyper @ Sep 11 2014, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://imgur.com/3syakFm the bd was there because we were doing raids and im allowed 1 buffer box according to the rules. so there you go no dances. and next time please cross check before u randomly start banning people. also ban doom because we are 7 active people in this clan who do not violate any rules. according to you i dual boxed pvp once and never did again and we are getting reported all the time for stuff we did not do. "narf+poof dualbox for example, and this"

Doing Raids? u just wait us at Hardin Academy during 2 hours with your BD box. and after killing our SWS your dance-buff ended, & u take a screen + swerved your damage panel... nice work...
your triple-boxing at LOA Bridge (CiV+Hustler/Hyper+FamemonsterX) or (Hypercranks+Civ+FamemonsterX) also according to the rules?

#11 Hyper

Hyper

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (Doom @ Sep 12 2014, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doing Raids? u just wait us at Hardin Academy during 2 hours with your BD box. and after killing our SWS your dance-buff ended, & u take a screen + swerved your damage panel... nice work...
your triple-boxing at LOA Bridge (CiV+Hustler/Hyper+FamemonsterX) or (Hypercranks+Civ+FamemonsterX) also according to the rules?

Before coming to Hardins we had already killed 5 lvl 55+ raid bosses (i told madocter to check that). Also stop being a bitch and crybaby just because you are getting owned 24/7 by me and the rest of my clan. Your screenshots for loa bridge also do not prove anything. The last time ( yesterday) when we were farming in loa again, the moment we entered i pmed madocter so he can check that its not 1 person with 5 boxes ( we were in fact 4 people, 3 of us with 1 buffer box as we are allowed for pve, and 1 just with his one character). So yeah, keep on taking pointless screens that prove nothing. Also lets be realistic, you are just jelous of us because you cant farm top B grade gear, you cant farm loa, all the raid bosses you manage to kill are around lvl 30 and you also get owned in pvp in situations 2v3. (cemetery fight PR/SPS vs SK/SWS/SPS). And about that fight, you again, told madocter that I had BD buffs which i also refuted because i have sent him screenshot from the cemetery fight where i dont. So keep wasting your time, and keep being jelous.

#12 Siru

Siru

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Siru
  • Level: 0
  • Clan: Wolves

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:43 AM

[quote name='Hyper' date='Sep 13 2014, 11:21 AM' post='8957']
Before coming to Hardins we had already killed 5 lvl 55+ raid bosses

Why the hell would you be in Hardins after killing boss lvl55+ ? there is no boss that will teleport you there and you sure as hell would not have
guys sitting back if someone just attacked you out of the blue (boxed chars)

1 person with 5 boxes ( we were in fact 4 people, 3 of us with 1 buffer box

You still cant use them for pvp
when you re buff chars that are in pvp you get flagged
When your boxed char is flagged and you are doing pvp you are using them for pvp

Fro Fro Fro

#13 Hyper

Hyper

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

Because, 1) hardins has a level 55 boss, which you apparently had no clue about. and 2) about loa, that wasnt even about pvp. doom reported us for multiboxing pve. so I'm not sure what you are even asking here dude, I already made myself clear enough.

#14 Hyper

Hyper

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

Because, 1) hardins has a level 55 boss, which you apparently had no clue about. and 2) about loa, that wasnt even about pvp. doom reported us for multiboxing pve. so I'm not sure what you are even asking here dude, I already made myself clear enough.

#15 Siru

Siru

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Siru
  • Level: 0

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Hyper you said you did the boss before hardins not at the hardins there is a difference.
Secondly I know that Hardins has RBs but you where there for pvp and you know it all you did that whole day was spew shit in trade

The second part was not a question it was statement or friendly reminder if you like.
You can box when you do pve but not in pvp just try remember that

Fro Fro Fro

#16 Hyper

Hyper

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

No we were at hardins for the raid boss, the pvp came afterwards. And as for the second part we dont need any sort of reminders because we simply do not dualbox pvp. And I dont get why u keep going with this since neither I nor anyone else from my clan has violated any rule. Unfortunately jealousy is a real thing and all this is a result thereof. Now theres no reason to keep discussing it since its over. peace

#17 IWearThongs

IWearThongs

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: IWearThongs
  • 2ºCharacters: Donna

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

siru come ingame ffs, leave this nonsense

#18 Doom

Doom

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Doom
  • Clan: eXodus

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Hyper @ Sep 13 2014, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before coming to Hardins we had already killed 5 lvl 55+ raid bosses (i told madocter to check that). Also stop being a bitch and crybaby just because you are getting owned 24/7 by me and the rest of my clan. Your screenshots for loa bridge also do not prove anything. The last time ( yesterday) when we were farming in loa again, the moment we entered i pmed madocter so he can check that its not 1 person with 5 boxes ( we were in fact 4 people, 3 of us with 1 buffer box as we are allowed for pve, and 1 just with his one character). So yeah, keep on taking pointless screens that prove nothing. Also lets be realistic, you are just jelous of us because you cant farm top B grade gear, you cant farm loa, all the raid bosses you manage to kill are around lvl 30 and you also get owned in pvp in situations 2v3. (cemetery fight PR/SPS vs SK/SWS/SPS). And about that fight, you again, told madocter that I had BD buffs which i also refuted because i have sent him screenshot from the cemetery fight where i dont. So keep wasting your time, and keep being jelous.

Pure lies Hyper. Are not you ashamed?

#19 Avalanche

Avalanche

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Avalanche
  • 2ºCharacters: Noisia

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

#20 Kashmire

Kashmire

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Kashmire

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Doom @ Sep 14 2014, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pure lies Hyper. Are not you ashamed?

Most things out of your mouth are a lie. I'm sure he's more ashamed of wasting time responding to your bull shit than anything else. laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users