#1 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:36 AM

Español

Due development and old age of server we are in the point that many people leaved altrought new users come but then they see low online and leave again. So we are stuck in a loop and can't grow up.

Thats why we decided close server Today but open again this saturday exactly date: 29.03.2014

In the meanwhile old users can connect to pvp server and will be good if you help advertising the scope is that a lot of new players join us at same time !

Server will be online again at: 29/03/2014 12:00 GMT+01 (Saturday)

If you are new user consider present youserlf here

# More information #

Okey i'll try explain what this means. and why we decided reopen this.

Server have almost 1 year of life we had many fun , events , wars. suggestions , changes , bug fix , rules changes. So in term of development, server is almost 80% done:

You can verify it on changelog

Last changes were done. the only stuff to do is:

-Add module client/server to control dualbox and external programs

-Add control panel with cache fuctions so you can autodonate , votereward , unstuck etc

-Some website / forum update

# Explanation of game progress #

About game progress is not even 40% finish i mean i dont see sense about doing WIPE so i will not reset characters. What happend then why low population recently ?

1. I always say that C1 is for enjoy playing low level. (i think better rates would be X1 ? ) because at C1 not many stuff to do when max level unless war.
2. So many big clans ragequit because of war / casttle stuff . causing leavers wave. to the point we get very low population.
3. We get a lot of new players here but we are stuck in a loop because they see low online and loose interest on this.
4. Population we had good times and bad times were online could be 30 max and were online perfectly was 150+ daily. Now we are on bad times but can't grow up without drastical action.

So we will cloose server approximately for 1 week. starting from: 25 . 03 . 2014 and reopen at 28. 03 . 2014

# PVP server will be online #

Server will be online but in pvp mode And will be only for old players , so creation of new accounts will be disabled until official reopening.

This means you can access only to a pvp server to test characters and have some fun meanwhile reopening. but new users cant create new account they must wait for reopening.

# Advertisement #

In the meanwhile Admin staff , and players must spent some time advertising about server opening

Guide how to advertise: http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1244

Official server Media section:

http://forum.lineage...hp?showforum=44

http://vk.com/lineag...02820_186336654

Post in forum were you can find some screenshots and funny videos

http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1653

http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1664

http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1549

-end of statement...

Languages: english - spanish

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:
MSN/ICQ: Madocter@lineage2c1.com...........|.............

Learn Web - Animation Desing via online:
Aprende Diseño Web Animaciones:
http://claseweb.cl

Were on Facebook - VK:
L2c1world .... Lineage 2 c1

#2 Shadow

Shadow

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Jess
  • 2ºCharacters: PeePee

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:28 AM

Great! But, what's a point if there would be no wipe? What would give this REopen?
What's the full list of changes and cool stuff that will come?
And if you'll make x1, pls make free offline trade finally, on x1 would be very in time! =)

#3 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Shadow @ Mar 26 2014, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great! But, what's a point if there would be no wipe? What would give this REopen?
What's the full list of changes and cool stuff that will come?
And if you'll make x1, pls make free offline trade finally, on x1 would be very in time! =)

*19) Offline trade key free at premium leathersmith / premium shop

Source:
changelog: http://forum.lineage...?showtopic=1368

#

This reopen is to make all users join together to this project so i hope this way they will stay

Contact Me:........................................|...............Contact xxxxx:

Were on Facebook - VK:

#4 Shadow

Shadow

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Lineage2C1-Staff @ Mar 26 2014, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*19) Offline trade key free at premium leathersmith / premium shop

This reopen is to make all users join together to this project so i hope this way they will stay

Haha! My response was confirmed! xD Sry, I've been off for quite a long time.
So, that means that on REopen there would be only new characters?! If thats so, that would be truly awesome! To feel something like back in the days! I'm in! ^_~

#5 Auraisan

Auraisan

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: Auraisan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Doing a reopen winthout a wipe and hoping for new players is pretty much pointless. Sorry..
After wipe and re-advertisement you can get new players. People will com b'cause there aren't any servers like this one.

so imo:
1. Wipe
2. Adv:
-hopzone
-topzone
-xtremetop
etc. (i can add an adv. on some Polish forums)
Make a boom!
And then You will have new fresh community. Whats the point of closing server for 1 week and reopen it? biggrin.gif

#6 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Lineage2 &amp; Car Games
  • --------------------------------- Character: staco
  • Level: 54
  • Clan: Clan
  • 2ºCharacters: Mini & Dane

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (Auraisan @ Mar 26 2014, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doing a reopen winthout a wipe and hoping for new players is pretty much pointless. Sorry..
After wipe and re-advertisement you can get new players. People will com b'cause there aren't any servers like this one.

so imo:
1. Wipe
2. Adv:
-hopzone
-topzone
-xtremetop
etc. (i can add an adv. on some Polish forums)
Make a boom!
And then You will have new fresh community. Whats the point of closing server for 1 week and reopen it? biggrin.gif

Obviously you haven't read the forums enough to understand the reason behind reopening and what is the goal with it?! How about spending a minute and reading before posting?

I'll state you one more time the reasons for it.
The mainreason for reopening is that we are getting new players quite often, but since the new players dont see other players in startertowns, it makes them feel they are alone and that there would be no-one else since mostly people are 40+ and dont visit startertowns.
When they reopen the server, It gets the newbies to come to the server at same time which gives them also a feeling they are not alone and that they can do raids together with larger squad etc...

We all have our opinions, but still the admin is the one to decide. My bet is that he does what he chooses. Ofcourse he listens to others too, and makes his decissions based on them. But as he has clearly stated before also, as for now we are not looking for a wipe. I bet he tries everything possible to keep this server alive as it is, and tries to avoid wiping since that would make the server also lose alot of players.

This project is totally volunteer for Madocter and as long as it is pleasent for him he'll keep on keeping it up. In my opinion would be our duty to be grateful for whatever they offer for us, since this is a server one of a kind. You dont find anything similar from here. Most (I would say all) that plays in this server play here for the reason it is the only C1 server in the world.

I rest my case

-staco

#7 Auraisan

Auraisan

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

"The mainreason for reopening is that we are getting new players quite often, but since the new players dont see other players in startertowns, it makes them feel they are alone and that there would be no-one else since mostly people are 40+ and dont visit startertowns"

Hard to see players anywhere as newbie when "most players are 40+" when there is 30-120 online ^^
With this online it would be hard even after wipe to find each other ;p

#8 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Auraisan @ Mar 27 2014, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"The mainreason for reopening is that we are getting new players quite often, but since the new players dont see other players in startertowns, it makes them feel they are alone and that there would be no-one else since mostly people are 40+ and dont visit startertowns"

Hard to see players anywhere as newbie when "most players are 40+" when there is 30-120 online ^^

When me and my friend started in this server, we were very surprised to see as many people in dark elf and light elf village at those times. There were some decent traffic then. But that's already 3-4 months ago when there were days when there were alot of people online smile.gif How the situation has changed is that we get 1-2 new players starting per day, and in this server even in 1 day you are easily able to hit 20, so you dont get to see people, which makes people quit. But now when we reopen the server, we get maybe 30 people, maybe more starting at same time, they can party all the way from start, make friends and party together till they get 40+ and be able to party with the rest of the server.

-staco

#9 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

And even in here in Forum, is easy to tell that alot of new people have made an account to this server. And most of the people that are about to start doesnt even make account to forums.

I made my account to forums after over 2 months of playing already. And I know personally that alot of us has advertised this server even on facebook(including me) and I believe just from my friendlist I will get 1-2 players to join this server.

And no matter how pessimist you are, the reality is the only thing that counts at the end, whether you like it or not.

-staco

#10 staco

staco

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

And even in here in Forum, is easy to tell that alot of new people have made an account to this server. And most of the people that are about to start doesnt even make account to forums.

I made my account to forums after over 2 months of playing already. And I know personally that alot of us has advertised this server even on facebook(including me) and I believe just from my friendlist I will get 1-2 players to join this server.

And no matter how pessimist you are, the reality is the only thing that counts at the end, whether you like it or not.

-staco

#11 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (staco @ Mar 27 2014, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But now when we reopen the server, we get maybe 30 people, maybe more starting at same time, they can party all the way from start, make friends and party together till they get 40+ and be able to party with the rest of the server.

-staco

Vietnam style:

Mention that they arrived very latte to server when already players with level 40 - 50 . they easy owned server in 3 months smile.gif

You guys who want wipe never could fight profesional players with or without wipe , its called coordination.

People who is playing here before you didnt fight and hard farm to get what they have ?

As staco explained you very well nothing much else i can say. Reopening is to make people play together

peace

Were on Facebook - VK:

#12 Auraisan

Auraisan

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

You guys are impossible. If the whole community is the same im gonna give a shot smile.gif. Plus - i miss hardcore grind and being happy getting every d grade / c grade item wink.gif is there any english speaking clan that can take me? smile.gif

Sorry for offtop

#13 lestus

lestus

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: lestus
  • Level: 13
  • 2ºCharacters: zatsuki

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Auraisan @ Mar 28 2014, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys are impossible. If the whole community is the same im gonna give a shot smile.gif. Plus - i miss hardcore grind and being happy getting every d grade / c grade item wink.gif is there any english speaking clan that can take me? smile.gif

Sorry for offtop

Har Har Har, I feel same, although I'm already addicted to this server. Waiting for reopen and voting. In terms of clan, same here, wouldn't mind being picked up by an english speaking clan

#14 DazBones

DazBones

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: DazBones

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

My personal opinion is that WIPE gonna give bigger motivation to OLD and ofc NEW players in server!
So what about a poll ? Lets vote. I am just saying blink.gif

#15 rylzen

rylzen

Oldschooler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: xxxx
  • Clan: RedShadows
  • 2ºCharacters: TargetOne

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:52 AM

i want wipe! not wipe, we not started (

218184564.gif

#16 Shadow

Shadow

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

Thats true, I support WIPE. That would motivate to begin a new story for all players.

#17 emotionalboy

emotionalboy

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: emotionalboy

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

The server needs wipe. I believe many players including myself and my team (sadboys), would never start playing on an old server and are waiting for opportunity for a fresh start.

#18 Lineage2C1-Staff

Lineage2C1-Staff

Oldschooler

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (emotionalboy @ Mar 29 2014, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The server needs wipe. I believe many players including myself and my team (sadboys), would never start playing on an old server and are waiting for opportunity for a fresh start.

Dont worry about old players

Server is online !

You can create account here:
http://world.lineage...ccount

Were on Facebook - VK:

#19 Shadow

Shadow

goblin scout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (emotionalboy @ Mar 29 2014, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree once again. No need of serv restart without wipe. Would be same as before. I think ppl wants a truly new begining, in other way - nothing changes. Newbies will see that players are high lvls already and will fuck off quick. The good challenge is when everyone can start from the same spot and feel a party with 50-100 players around - that's rock!

#20 GeTR3aDy

GeTR3aDy

Elpy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • --------------------------------- Character: GeTR3aDy

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

I cannot create an acc, still redirecting me at the top of the section unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users