Sandisc45's Content

There have been 7 items by Sandisc45 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#10123 Project closed

Posted by Sandisc45 on 11 August 2015 - 07:55 PM in General

Well that kind of sticks. Was really enjoying playing C3 again. It was a good week and a half while it lasted I guess. 

#10113 Coins of Magic Quest

Posted by Sandisc45 on 07 August 2015 - 04:19 PM in General

great thanks!

#10111 Coins of Magic Quest

Posted by Sandisc45 on 07 August 2015 - 12:36 PM in General

great thanks! Just means I have terrible luck than, hah!

#10109 Coins of Magic Quest

Posted by Sandisc45 on 06 August 2015 - 09:04 PM in General

I gotcha. with retail rates and the 4x exp you would be A grade by the time you farmed enough coins for the lvl 2 C grade items haha!

#10106 Coins of Magic Quest

Posted by Sandisc45 on 06 August 2015 - 03:48 PM in General

Are the coins that drop counted with drop multiplier for the server? They seem to have retail level drops rates. Thanks!

these are the Blood Medusa/Silver Unicorn/Gold Wyvren coins fyi. 

#10098 npc Helper in all temples

Posted by Sandisc45 on 03 August 2015 - 07:58 PM in Beta

Just my 2 cents for Dual boxing. I was an open beta to C4 player, and have spent far too much time in Lineage. I play the private server to have some of the fun i used to have for a portion of the time invested, but some of the concerns I've seen voiced here with being tough to find parties for tougher mobs due to lack of player base is pretty real. Having a dual client would open up some tougher leveling zones for those of us who play opposite the main server hours when it is tough to find groups. The helper buffs assist quite a bit for us soloers but the higher you get, the greater is the diminishing return for the buffs received making it tougher to level, ect ect. 

Also for those would would be worried about the affect on PVP, I was always under the idea that full attention on 1 client was far greater than half attention on 2 clients. Back in the day I ran triple boxed clients and only pvp'ed on a single client because I was more effective. 

Either way, I am incredibly grateful for all of the hardwork that the GM's have put into the server and whatever their decision is, then that is what it should be. 

#10093 2 People playing under the same IP

Posted by Sandisc45 on 31 July 2015 - 03:33 PM in General

Since there is a no Dual Boxing rule, I am assuming this is detected through IP address. My fiance and I were planning on playing and would like to make sure we wont get banned for being under the same outside IP. Thanks!